• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2rc4

Status
Not open for further replies.
When importing

Error

SQL query:

INSERT INTO `accounts`
VALUES ( 1, '1', 1, 65535, 0, '0', '', 0, 0 ) ;

MySQL said: Documentation
#1136 - Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

Use latest PHPmyAdmin or try import using the CMD command.
Here you can get the latest version of phpmyadmin: http://www.phpmyadmin.net/home_page/index.php

if you want to import with CMD command and have problems, do some search in the forum and uill find some usefull topics, I already made somes explaining how to do it :)

Last edited:
No, I've not had the time to try to compile LuaSQL in Windows but I'll try to get it compiled for 0.2.5.

EDIT: It looks like LuaSQL 2.1 has been released using Lua 5.1 and MySQL 5 + SqLite 3 for Windows, exactly what we need, this means LuaSQL will be enabled in 0.2.5 for Windows users.

Never heard about LuaSQL o_O
how it's works? :D

@mikeware
With LuaSQL you can make lua scripts (talkactions, movements, etc.) that interacts directly with the database. :)

and where is the npcs examples?

i can't find those NPCS!
i search EVERYWARE!

plx uptade it with the npcs or realese the 0.2.5 faster than you can :/

You don't seem to understand that, the faster we release things, the higher chance there is to appear bugs, please be patient.

No, I've not had the time to try to compile LuaSQL in Windows but I'll try to get it compiled for 0.2.5.

EDIT: It looks like LuaSQL 2.1 has been released using Lua 5.1 and MySQL 5 + SqLite 3 for Windows, exactly what we need, this means LuaSQL will be enabled in 0.2.5 for Windows users.
GREAT!

It was about time!

Change:
INSERT INTO `accounts` VALUES (1, '1', 1, 65535, 0, '0', '', 0, 0);
to:
INSERT INTO `accounts` VALUES (1, '1', 1, 65535, 0, '0', '', 0, 0, 1);

Still I got mysql error when importing accounts.

When importing

Error

SQL query:

INSERT INTO `accounts`
VALUES ( 1, '1', 1, 65535, 0, '0', '', 0, 0 ) ;

MySQL said: Documentation
#1136 - Column count doesn't match value count at row 1
I got the same problem as Kiki.

Change:
to:
INSERT INTO `accounts` VALUES (1, '1', 1, 65535, 0, '0', '', 0, 0, 1);
This does not work, gives the exact same error.

I got the same problem as Kiki.

This does not work, gives the exact same error.

I've tried it and it worked without any error :eek:.

Ye, it works. but you forgot to add a 0 in forgottenserver.sql
in rev 251 you changed:

to
INSERT INTO `accounts` VALUES (1, '1', 1, 65535, 0, '0', '', 0, 1);

Edit: Nvm, you fixed it. :D

Last edited:
What we can wait for version 0.2.5??
8 September come soon ^^

can somebody compile for me version for debian ??

Silent Phoenix on its way!
Version 0.2.5 of TheForgottenServer (Codenamed: Silent Phoenix) will be released earlier than expected, the release date has been set to 8th September, but it is possible that it will change, but it will only be a matter of days then. The silent phoenix will arrive with fixes on bugs found in the previous version. Remember to report all bugs you find so we can fix them in time!

COOL!!:):)

dont work for me
php give me this
SQL query:

DELIMITER | CREATE TRIGGER `ondelete_accounts` BEFORE DELETE ON `accounts` FOR EACH ROW BEGIN DELETE FROM `bans` WHERE `account` = OLD.`id` ;

MySQL said:

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DELIMITER |

CREATE TRIGGER `ondelete_accounts`
BEFORE DELETE
ON `accounts`
' at line 1

Is there a real tibia oracle? Because I can't see npc named oracle :p

and also, where to change exp rate. I'm afraid it's not working if I just change it in config.lua..

but I downloaded the update, and trying those things right now.

EDIT: Ohh found the stages.xml, but still having probs with MySQL. Posted below

2th EDIT: :D
Some of the houses aren't working. When you look at the door it just comes "You see a closed door." and I can open it. But when I try to walk in, it says "You are not invited"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back