• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2rc4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehm.... Many errors at importing the SQL data base xD

Code:
 consulta SQL: 

INSERT INTO `accounts` 
VALUES ( 1, '1', 1, 65535, 0, '0', '', 0, 0 ) ;

MySQL ha dicho:  

#1136 - Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

Any idea?

Last edited:
I will try to do something with that xD

Thanks!

When I try to compile the forgotten.sql database it says that error and stop importing on the second table (groups)... :S

dibujocq0.png

Last edited:
just use the link Tala's gave u and replace your old forgottenserver.sql. I had the same problem and, by updating, it worked fine ^^

The 0.2.3 SQL Databa would work?

-----
I will test it :D
-----

Works the db!!
Thanks....
-----
Running the Server and checking if it saving on the SQL and not on the s3db xD

Last edited:
Tala.. I got some old npcs that now dont work on TFS... If i send them to you could you possibly take a look?

A bug i found: If you send the GUI in tray,tfs's icon won't be visible

It is fixed in 0.2.4+SVN, so it'll be working as it should in 0.2.5.

I found a Bug (i think): The Gods/GMs can`t have items because when i try to put an item to my God Character says "This object is too heavy" and has 5000 of cap and then i change my god character to a normal character and then i can have items...

Help plz...

Can someone plz explain how to use and add "Player flags"?? xD

edit:i did that thing of the flag!

Last edited:
probably cuz you dont have access to it yet. But it is in the downloads secion..

alternatively you could download the SVN and compile it, in that way you have the server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back