• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2rc4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question...
How come when I import theforgottenserver.sql,
it only imports two things instead of the large amount that it's supposed to import?

You mean the whole SVN or what? The .sql file itself is clean and pretty small.

lol i have 116 posts and cant download tfs 0.2.5

lol i have 116 posts and cant download tfs 0.2.5

I wonder what makes you think its a post count requirement, that would just bring spam to this forum, and it's not even safe from people that post it on other forums either.

I wonder what makes you think its a post count requirement, that would just bring spam to this forum, and it's not even safe from people that post it on other forums either.

HAha i serious got the feeling it wasent an post count but somting else since my real friende couldent download it with 90+ posts :p

what has the 2.5 and 2.6 of new? i have finally updated from 2.4 to 2.6 but dont know what has of new, what's the use of ghost mode?

what has the 2.5 and 2.6 of new? i have finally updated from 2.4 to 2.6 but dont know what has of new, what's the use of ghost mode?

0.2.6 is not officially released, it's a SVN version and therefor its features can be unfinished/buggy or even cause crashes, we developers recommend you to use a officially released version, now to your question about the use of ghost mode, it will be a way to spectate players without the ability of them to see you, but it's not finished yet.

0.2.6 is not officially released, it's a SVN version and therefor its features can be unfinished/buggy or even cause crashes, we developers recommend you to use a officially released version, now to your question about the use of ghost mode, it will be a way to spectate players without the ability of them to see you, but it's not finished yet.

Thx for your reply Tala :) which is the revision number of last 0.2.5?

@Talaturen
how much Posts i need to download TFS 0.2.5?

@Talaturen
how much Posts i need to download TFS 0.2.5?

If you read some of my previous posts I said that it is not a post requirement, it is activity, so incase you manage to have the activity to view the board and instantly go inactive after that you will lose your ability to view it until you become active again.

Error

SQL query:

DELIMITER | CREATE TRIGGER `ondelete_accounts` BEFORE DELETE ON `accounts` FOR EACH ROW BEGIN DELETE FROM `bans` WHERE `account` = OLD.`id` ;

MySQL said: Documentation
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DELIMITER |

CREATE TRIGGER `ondelete_accounts`
BEFORE DELETE
ON `accounts`
FOR ' at line 1

im getting this code when i import it im getting several form the forgotten.sql

Download the newest version of phpmyadmin and it will be ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back