• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2rc9 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
whare is the accont and palyers file?

No. 1) Ur English rox

No. 2) Your brain is empty.

No. 3) SQL is not XML...

@down

For your answer only one word is good ;)

I think you know what that word mean ;(

Last edited by a moderator:
No. 1) Ur English rox

No. 2) Your brain is empty.

No. 3) SQL is not XML...

1) Its misstyping, not that he doest know eng.

2) Your is too huge, thats why u keep it in the cupboard.

3) SQL is using XML files tho, only other things are saved in db.

1- his english is good enought to understand

2- i agree with UP

3- i agree with UP

I am trying to report bugs on the SF place, but dunno how so I'll write it here.

1. Stages.xml
I explained it 2 posts up, check there.

2. Healing
Don't know if its only me, but it doesn't work to heal yourself. Check this thread out for more detailed information:
http://otland.net/showthread.php?t=3337

3. Monsters
Probably reported but monsters don't do any damage when they attack you and if you use manashield you gain mana. It will write "You loose -500 mana by blocking a dragon lord." or something. Also, the monsters react VERY wierd.

There we go :p
don't noticed anything wrong with stages.xml but ill check

healing working im my server, probaly something wrong with ur heal script.

monsters doing dmg in my server too but it's true, they are a bit crazy, some times they spam skills like crazy when distant to the target, follows and immunities are wrong too, but the immunity i guess is already fixed at the latest rev

Heya banana... Tell me please final 0.2 version will be for 8.0 or 8.1?^.-

control+Y Dosent works. "you exeed the 60 characters" wihtout even writing 1 word lol :(

PD If someone knows how to fix this...

don't noticed anything wrong with stages.xml but ill check

healing working im my server, probaly something wrong with ur heal script.

monsters doing dmg in my server too but it's true, they are a bit crazy, some times they spam skills like crazy when distant to the target, follows and immunities are wrong too, but the immunity i guess is already fixed at the latest rev

Thanks for your reply!

Well, healing and the monster damaged is fixed, I had added some stuff to the sources and they were wrong coded so I had to redo them but now its ok. The only thing which is left is the stages.xml and the monsters running around like bored chickens before getting chopped off.

What I mean by stages.xml doesn't work is that if you attack something with your summon you will gain the exp rate which is in config.lua, and not the exp in stages.xml

This bug has been there forever and no one took a look at it. Since it came out I tried it out and still, the same bug. Xid~ said he has fixed it in the latest evo version (which was bugged) but I haven't checked it. I might to it today when I get home from my work.

Peace,
Kadj

how i can atack other players and carrying items with me ??? and how i can get skills advance ??? (AS GM CHAR)

I WANNA ATK PLAYERS WIH GM CHAR ;P

/addskill ragal, level

level can be sword, club, fist, magic, dist or whatever :p

Thanks for your reply!

Well, healing and the monster damaged is fixed, I had added some stuff to the sources and they were wrong coded so I had to redo them but now its ok. The only thing which is left is the stages.xml and the monsters running around like bored chickens before getting chopped off.

What I mean by stages.xml doesn't work is that if you attack something with your summon you will gain the exp rate which is in config.lua, and not the exp in stages.xml

This bug has been there forever and no one took a look at it. Since it came out I tried it out and still, the same bug. Xid~ said he has fixed it in the latest evo version (which was bugged) but I haven't checked it. I might to it today when I get home from my work.

Peace,
Kadj

ahm, about the stages don't tested this way but if this is true, so yea, that's a bug :)

Something i figured out possibly a bug on my character its a gm account btw i can use the ue in px and it will go ouyside onto non pvp territory...

Something i figured out possibly a bug on my character its a gm account btw i can use the ue in px and it will go ouyside onto non pvp territory...

In your flags, if you don't want your GM to be able to attack is protection zones, don't check it on the flags. But if you do have it checked, your GM's spell radius will go to every square it can.

Tala, the monsters are fixed, right? I downloaded all the sources yesterday, compiled and tested. I think they didn't run around like crazy creatures :D

i make flags and this is number with like 10 letter i write this number in my grup_id and when i login with gm char he is nromal char (i go php myadmin and look grup_id 0 again)sry for bad englsich drunket :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back