• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2rc9 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never bloody damage to download the source codes i keep getting a bitch message from svn

Sorry if I am pushy with this, but will there be a release 10 as stated in the intro post? And if so, when?

Thanks.

Is there any mySQL file? I dont really understand SQLite, I have some kind of manager for it, but it will never save the changes, always goes back

For example changing the group_id for a player, I CANT!

That's because you haven't changed the account type... go to table 'accounts' and then modify your account to 'type' 5

Talaturen Read this Please!!!
Why players cant be higher than 350+ ?
my exp rate is 200 and players get easy 350 and cant lvl eiter :/

say me how to fix plax

and hey when i will give ban or notation to anyone there sthand "the comment not excepted 60 characters" but i make comment like this "noob" and its not 60 character.

Last edited:
For That i neeed Turtle SVN Allright?

but when i download the source files and compile should be my problems fixxed?
when yes i try thi s:D

Tara~ please make faster 2.0 release... We are waiting for that :D <right?>

Must learn spell

hi, i done everything setted up all, but when i get on server and cast utevo lux it says i gotta learn it first how can i disable that???? btw it says im a sorcerer <_<

You need to open data/spells/spells.xml and delete all spells needlearn="1" t

Tara~ please make faster 2.0 release... We are waiting for that :D <right?>

No :p You can get the latest rev from SVN and compile it. Then report bugs so that Tala~will be able to fix them before relasing final 0.2

I'm just waiting for patching changes made in OpenTibia SVN. :thumbup:

how i can download the svn from theforgottenserver in 1 step im too lazy to download all files manualy. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back