• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2rc9 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talaturen can u fix anythink in Player/uptime Code
i get allwaays banned for otservlist.org please do that or just fix it in the new tfs 0.3.0 or 0.3 whatever :p ok ?

How I Can Cast Spells? I Cannnot Learn Them From Anyone Npc So? -.-

for some reason i cant set the server to non pvp =s

you need 8.1 map :)
Edit:
How i can set time for frags? becous 2 frags 9h ? O.O

Only in sources, I guess in 3.0 release u ill be able to change the time at config.lua, but by now, the only way is editing the sources

Hmm. i know this sounds very nooby, and it is..... i dont know how to get a Gm char on Forgotten..... im noob, ive been using XML until now... plz hel me with this i beg you guys :)

hello
whre database.sql ?
i need to istall on my sql server

You'll find it in the same folder you find the executable and the config.lua
Its named forgottenserver.sql

Hmm. i know this sounds very nooby, and it is..... i dont know how to get a Gm char on Forgotten..... im noob, ive been using XML until now... plz hel me with this i beg you guys :)

Use the search function next time before posting something like this again...
Database -> players -> set group_id to 2.
Database -> accounts -> set type to 4. (5 for God)

I need some help with remote control for TFS any links or w/e please?

Yes, I used search.

I need some help with remote control for TFS any links or w/e please?

Yes, I used search.

Haha, I know there aren't any links to a remote control to TFS, I don't even think there is one. I've been trying to request one, with no success yet.

hi

in my npc from evo i have the lua function "getCount" i think this sees how many items u want etc but anyways i was converting to tfs and im stuck cause its a custom npc and i wanted to now what i could use instead
please i need help

// NiTrOs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back