• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2rc9 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked what you did on players table, the online column.

Will it work on 0.2.8 if I add the column and the login and logout scripts?

I don't want to download 0.2.9 until the bugs are fixed =D

I have a question... How come when you start the server and log in the account manager or on a new character, at level 1 you have like 2,~~~,~~~,~~~ experience?

I don't think you're using 0.2.9.

say !invite [Playername] (without []) in guildchat.

I liked what you did on players table, the online column.

Will it work on 0.2.8 if I add the column and the login and logout scripts?

I don't want to download 0.2.9 until the bugs are fixed =D

Surely.
Read a topic about it in dev forum ;p

Thanks, that means the online column doesn't require anything from sources.
So I just use this
Code:
ALTER TABLE `players` ADD COLUMN `online` TINYINT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0;
And use the login.lua and logout.lua from the 0.2.9. I will test it later,hope it works.

@NorbisS:
Are you sure you have an account type higher than 0?

Hey, the monsters don't move on fields o>O

fire, energy and poison ;/

Yes, we know about that. I think Tala will be fix it in the next rev. or he's waiting for patch from svn :p

rateSkill = 30 >< I have 2 hours training and I continue with skills in 20

Last edited:
I don't think you're using 0.2.9.

it's been happening to me ever since Rev 532 all the way up to now at Rev 556. I've tried deleting everything and starting over and compiling with a new project and everything but it still does the screw up with the xp.

it's been happening to me ever since Rev 532 all the way up to now at Rev 556. I've tried deleting everything and starting over and compiling with a new project and everything but it still does the screw up with the xp.

I see, I can reproduce it now, and I know what's causing it, will be fixed in next rev.

i got a problem with dll files i download sqlite3.dll but then i gives a problem:
can't find acces point of luaopen_luasql_sqlite3
plz can some1 help me

nvm fixed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back