• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2rc9 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will convert it to sql, I love navicat. makes sql easyer.

EDIT.

I see the changelog archive, shuld I open it like a proces or what? :S help please.

PD: my first sql server.

CHANGELOG is a plain-text file, open it with your favourite text editor.

I can't download the sources. I'm using this tortoise thing but all of sudden it stops and giving me some wierd error. Anyone know what the reason might be?

[ File changes:
D = Deleted,
M = Modified,
A = Added.

M ...
config.lua
forgottenserver.s3db
forgottenserver.sql
schema.sqlite

data/
global.lua
actions/
lib/
actions.lua
scripts/
other/
changegold.lua
constructionkits.lua
food.lua

creaturescripts/
scripts/
*.lua

items/
items.xml
items.otb

movements/
movements.xml

npc/
*.xml
scripts/
*.lua

spells/
spells.xml
lib/
spells.lua

talkactions/
scripts/
deathlist.lua

weapons/
weapons.xml

world/
forgotten.otbm

XML/
outfits.xml

doc/
ACTION_IDS
CHANGELOG
LICENSE
MYSQL_HELP
README
RESERVED_IDS
TODO

A ...
data/
actions/
scripts/
other/
potions.lua

npc/
Varkhal.xml
scripts/
addons.lua

spells/
scripts/
attack/
*.lua
custom/
*.lua
healing/
*.lua
summon/
*.lua
support/
*.lua

doc/
LUA_FUNCTIONS

D ...
data/
weapons/
scripts/
tempest_rod.lua
moonlight_rod.lua
quagmire_rod.lua
snakebite_rod.lua
volcanic_rod.lua
wand_of_cosmic_energy.lua
wand_of_dragonbreath.lua
wand_of_inferno.lua
wand_of_plague.lua
wand_of_vortex.lua
]

[ Milestone
Full protocol 8.1 support
Players online in database (Jonern)
Updated items and spells to 8.1 protocol (slawkens, Lithium)
SHA1 PasswordType support
Lua function: getOnlinePlayers() - returns all online players in a table with their names
]

[ Deprecated
Lua function: mayNotLogout has been deprecated, place non-logout tiles with RME instead.
Config.lua line: useMD5Passwords, new line is passwordType and can be plain, md5 or sha1.
]

[ MySQL Update Queries
ALTER TABLE `players` ADD COLUMN `online` TINYINT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0;
]

[ SqLite Update Queries
ALTER TABLE `players` ADD COLUMN `online` TINYINT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0;
]

[ Fixed issues with...
deaths by field items in deathlist(Jonern)
deahtlist talkaction (Jonern)
numrows in LuaSqLite (Jonern)
furniture destroying (Talaturen)
reloading (Talaturen)
npc actions (Kiper & Nexoz)
contruction kits (slawkens)
itemid: 416 didnt worked as movement (slawkens)
banana eating (slawkens)

What should I do with this :S Change it manually or what?

PD Sorry, I am making a lot of noobs questions.

or maybe I cant manage it with a sqlite manager.

(THIS IS THE ERROR I GET WITH XAMP)

Error
There is a chance that you may have found a bug in the SQL parser. Please examine your query closely, and check that the quotes are correct and not mis-matched. Other possible failure causes may be that you are uploading a file with binary outside of a quoted text area. You can also try your query on the MySQL command line interface. The MySQL server error output below, if there is any, may also help you in diagnosing the problem. If you still have problems or if the parser fails where the command line interface succeeds, please reduce your SQL query input to the single query that causes problems, and submit a bug report with the data chunk in the CUT section below:
----BEGIN CUT----
eNrdjb1OwzAUhR0Bi1de4AwdE8t2SApmIaqiEslxQhxaqVsRqYiUlpCGgcfhJfp8OEywMXOkc3V/
ju6XVlVRKSwEFhI6NQoigogRhjG1tbsQSu3KrWfZs8Lxreu3w7EZWNc+sf6lh+BXoYTkfB7wOBAC
Yq44V1G8QdfsbzCj+Yd90AoR4ywS9NFWKKyPZJma2scqdYh1e0BebDKtkylGyzxRkEwIFtLyvpxC
fmGnF5JFWGfG1FQnZqnQHIL3cRdc02+EK+3YYPc67LcjQnJOPI/cAYSQE/kt7uz9mD3yR104X559
Tu3tf+d9AS4ESJ8=
----END CUT----
----BEGIN RAW----

ERROR: C1 C2 LEN: 15 16 336
STR: �

SVN: $Id: sqlparser.lib.php 10432 2007-06-11 17:00:56Z lem9 $
MySQL: 5.0.51
USR OS, AGENT, VER: Win MOZILLA 5.0
PMA: 2.11.3
PHP VER,OS: 5.2.5 WINNT
LANG: en-utf-8
SQL: SQLite format 3���@ �������������������0��������������������������������������������������������������;SQLite format 3���@ �������������������0��������������������������������������������������������������;SQLite format 3���@ �������������������0��������������������������������������������������������������;

----END RAW----

SQL query:

SQLite format 3���@ �������������������0��������������������������������������������������������������;

MySQL said: Documentation
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'SQLite format 3' at line 1

Last edited:
WTF heelp me :( Its my first compile to SQL
Code:
Kompilator: Default compiler
Building Makefile: "C:\Makefile.win"
Wykonywanie  make clean
rm -f "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/account.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/actions.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/admin.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/allocator.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/ban.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/baseevents.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/beds.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/chat.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/combat.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/commands.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/condition.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/configmanager.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/connection.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/container.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/creature.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/creatureevent.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/cylinder.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/database.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/databasemysql.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/databasesqlite.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/depot.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/exception.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/fileloader.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/game.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/gui.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/house.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/housetile.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/inputbox.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/ioguild.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/iologindata.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/iomap.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/iomapserialize.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/item.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/items.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/logger.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/luascript.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/mailbox.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/map.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/md5.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/monster.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/monsters.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/movement.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/networkmessage.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/npc.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/otserv.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/outfit.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/outputmessage.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/party.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/player.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/playerbox.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/position.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/protocol.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/protocolgame.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/protocollogin.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/quests.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/raids.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/rsa.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/scheduler.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/scriptmanager.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/server.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/sha1.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/spawn.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/spells.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/status.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/talkaction.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/tasks.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/teleport.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/textlogger.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/thing.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/tile.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/tools.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/trashholder.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/vocation.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/waitlist.o" "Documents\ and\ Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/weapons.o" Evilia_private.res Evilia.exe

g++.exe -c "Documents and Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/account.cpp" -o "Documents and Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/account.o" -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.2/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.4.2/backward"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.4.2/mingw32"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.4.2"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include"  -D__WINDOWS__ -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__RULEVIOLATIONREPORT__ -D__CONSOLE__  

g++.exe: Documents and Settings/User/Pulpit/¬rodla/account.cpp: No such file or directory
g++.exe: no input files

make.exe: *** ["Documents and Settings/User/Pulpit/żrodla/account.o"] Error 1

Wykonanie zakończone

Last edited:
Hello Talaturen. First of all I want to say your all doing a great work with TFS and it's cool but I want to suggest some things, maybe some are fixed with the latest Rev or so but I get errors when compiling always so I don't know. My suggests are these:

- Fix the ammo thingy in the TFS console
- Make NPC to sell/buy loot and so
- How do you invite people to the guild? I only saw !joinguild and !createguild on commands.xml
- I ban someone with /b, save the server, restart it and he can join again, I can't ban him the time I want or so.
- Rule Violation function to ban isn't working it always says the comment exceeds of 60 characters.
- /ghost isn't working as far as I know
- That onCreature or w/e function of lua isn't working I think
- Why when I hold an arrow key it stucks 1 sec in every sqm? It shouldn't

I don't remember more maybe I edit this again to post some more.

Regards,
Nel

Last edited:
Having some trouble.

TFS 0.2.9
Everything in houses is saving after server is !save or closed. Except one thing. (Wall trophies) They are errased. Anyone has any idea on how to fix this? Or is it a version error.

its not working it says it needs zlib.dll and its not in the DLL Files you linked

I added some monsters from another distro I had, and I was hoping they would work since the original didnt. They exist ingame, but their spells aint working.. (frost drag, gs, stalker, ps, mino arch/mage, shaman, all cults, all poi, demon, banshee etc etc. How long does we have to wait for working monsters?
And yes, I did add the spells aswell..

Btw, if anyone has strong mana/healing potion script, let me know ;)

Attachments

Guys, I am really sorry to post this issue but I really can't seem to work this out on my own :(

I can't get the GM or GOD characters to execute commands, all I get is a white message saying "you cant execute this command". I have already checked to make sure that the Group ID as well as the Access in the group is matching to the ones in Command.xml, but it still is not working ... please any sugestions would be greatly appreciated.

Crow

You need to open the accounts table and change the account type of your account to 4 (GM) or 5 (God).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back