• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.3.1[pl2] (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has already been said before, but MySql stops working after a few hours of having the server online. What effects does it have on the server? Characters don't save and nobody can login (it says wrong account or password).
The error starts when a player dies in a certain type of way.
Please release the update as soon as possible.

Bug error crash bug error crash
[07/03/2009 10:46:34] failed reconnecting to database - mysql error: Lost connection to mysql server during query
[07/03/2009 10:46:34] mysql_real_query(): Delete from `z_ots_comunication` where `id` = 36519; - mysql error: Lost connection to mysql server during query
help me plzzzzz

When i am using GUI exe, it says its virus in it ( Win 32 , i know that )

But anyone know how to do so it wont delete auto when the alert come?

When i am using GUI exe, it says its virus in it ( Win 32 , i know that )

But anyone know how to do so it wont delete auto when the alert come?

add it to trusted zone or download console.

Hehe, but the best thing is that i have good acces and good flags ; > I'm a god on my OTS in 100% so it's a bug :>

my GMs can attack players just fine :), i found that you have to actually restart the server for the flags to work, but who knows :)

When will be new version i have crash omg

A crash could be caused by you missconfiguring the server.Crashes happen anyway.Use a restarter if you don't like restarting your server after a crash.

Problemos

I have problem.Gamemaster,this first account what I do on Gesior ACC Man. I can log,other players can't.Why?

What is misscofing ? i have crash to error np.
[07/03/2009 10:46:34] failed reconnecting to database - mysql error: Lost connection to mysql server during query
[07/03/2009 10:46:34] mysql_real_query(): Delete from `z_ots_comunication` where `id` = 36519; - mysql error: Lost connection to mysql server during query
And kicked all player and i must restart server, server is not save and my ppl losing items form sms shop ;/ give me link to restarter? and help me for this error.

And kicked all player and i must restart server, server is not save and my ppl losing items form sms shop ;/ give me link to restarter? and help me for this error.

Yes would be nice if someone had a good restarter for this server.

wait until 0.3.2 version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back