• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.3.1[pl2] (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello OtLand members,

I have downloaded this engine and sadly it crashes without any errors. It's working 30-90 minuts and suddenly it crashes and turns off. I didn't add any new scripts but I did add new map. Is it possible that map crashes server itself? If yes, is there any solution how to fix it?

Thanks in advance,
Damian.

Hello OtLand members,

I have downloaded this engine and sadly it crashes without any errors. It's working 30-90 minuts and suddenly it crashes and turns off. I didn't add any new scripts but I did add new map. Is it possible that map crashes server itself? If yes, is there any solution how to fix it?

Thanks in advance,
Damian.

Run the scan in the map editor and if it comes up with any errors the goto the area/s and fix them otherwise start up your server and goto every place on the map and find out that way when your server crashes thats where the area on the map is messed up it happens from time to time

Omg, can anyone tell me why NPCs made with Jiddo's NPC System don't work?:D

saint - welcome home, I was writting it a lot time ago, but nobody wants to help since "It's not happening to everyone"
Still problem - "lost connection to mysql due server query"
-Error saving player bla bla bla

my.cnf optimization doesn't help ;]

Hello! Can someone explain me whats the difference of theese 2 files and wich one should I download?

cryingdamson-pl2-gui.7z
cryingdamson-pl2-console.7z

I have donloaded both but I dont see any difference :p

Hello! Can someone explain me whats the difference of theese 2 files and wich one should I download?

cryingdamson-pl2-gui.7z
cryingdamson-pl2-console.7z

I have downloaded both but I dont see any difference :p

Can any1 tell me why when i compile tfs 0.3 pl2 by myself and run it I dont see damage of suddendeath rune, exori mort ETC?

Can any1 tell me why when i compile tfs 0.3 pl2 by myself and run it I dont see damage of suddendeath rune, exori mort ETC?

You were only supposed to change TEXTCOLOR_DARKRED to another value, and not 'play' with the rest of the sources.

@up

I dont play with sources... when i compile clear sources i dont see sd dmg too :/

Is this what you mean?

showHealingDamage = "yes"

Lol :p

On monster HP BAR i see less hp but i dont see DAMAGE.

Can any1 download sources and compile it and test it ? :p

Please :(

Err, when i go to open "TheForgottenServer.dev" it goes "File Not Found" any suggestions :(?

Lol :p

On monster HP BAR i see less hp but i dont see DAMAGE.

Can any1 download sources and compile it and test it ? :p

Please :(

Compiled with #72 as TEXTCOLOR_DARKRED.

2jeqrev.jpg

aff amazon have bad blood :S is like grandmathers blood!! come dark and thick :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back