• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.3.1[pl2] (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Code:
<item id="7525" article="a" name="coffin">
		<attribute key="floorchange" value="down"/>

I changed this code, it is correct as it is. I'm not sure if you guys have noticed it yet but before these stairs took you north (value="north") which I changed.

Anyways great job! love this distro

I compiled from guide peaceably but mistake jumped out me something from .exe
if someone can this let it compiles... please

I dunno why but I don't seem to be able to edit my last post :s

Anyways I'm just wondering if u'll get hellholes inculded :)
or if anyone has got it for me, could just pm me =)

thanks!

Crashes still happens, today it happened without showing up "Report" it just dissapeart... ;] Dunno why do I write it if nobody can help...
But no this is not stable, sorry... Who's got crashes?? I think 75% of people...

Crashes still happens, today it happened without showing up "Report" it just dissapeart... ;] Dunno why do I write it if nobody can help...
But no this is not stable, sorry... Who's got crashes?? I think 75% of people...

Well, today the ot starting to crash also on my dedicated server.... It happand 3 times in 10 min already, Before ot was online 100h+ and I havent changed anything / I think someone found a way to crash it :/

Well, today the ot starting to crash also on my dedicated server.... It happand 3 times in 10 min already, Before ot was online 100h+ and I havent changed anything / I think someone found a way to crash it :/

post here crash log ? maybe elf will help u ;]

hm the error was simply .... xP thats funny in 50% for me :p I was fault of posistion of teleport 0.o position was set the same as teleport pos :|

@the guy with same problem - check all teleports :p

Don't works option:
Admin Logs
If i try disable option, nothing happens, any help ?

I cant make /online to work.
Still stop working when more then 8 players is online.

Someone know what to do ?

What happened to edit? Anyway heres a better resolution.

tfserror-1.jpg

How do I fix this error?

Check...

Ever since 0.3.1 I've gotten this error and I'm the computer's admin.

tfserror.jpg

Man Check this...
My From is Venezuela(Speak only Spanish) and I`m using Traductor Google in this Web "Access is Denied" error message when you try to open a folder

To resolve this problem, you must disable Simple File Sharing, and then take ownership of the folder:

1. Disable Simple File Sharing:
1. Click Start, then My Computer.
2. On the Tools menu, click Folder Options, then click the View tab
3. Under Advanced Settings, click to clear the check box Use Simple File Sharing (recommended), and then click OK.
2. Make-click the folder you want to have owned, and then click Properties.
3. Click the Security tab and then click OK on the Security message, if you see one.
4. Click Advanced, and then on the Options tab.
5. In the Name list, click your user name, if logged in as Administrator or administrator in the Administrators group.

If you wish to take ownership of the contents of that folder, click to select the check box Replace owner on subcontainers and objects.
6. Click OK.

You may see an error message like this, where Folder is the name of the folder you want to take ownership:
You do not have permission to read the contents of directory Folder. Do you want to replace the directory permissions that give you total control? All permits will be replaced by clicking Yes
7. Click Yes
8. Click OK, and then reapply the permissions and security settings you want for the folder and its contents.
I spend something like

I hope I have solved your problem. :thumbup:

Hello dear OtLand members,

I'd like to know what does 'custom flags' means. I mean, when you are editing groups in phpmyadmin you can see 'flags' and 'custom flags'. Normally if you want to set account's privilages you're editing flags. My question is - for what purpose 'custom flags' are needed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back