• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.3 (alpha 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont understand why Elf isn't posting and patches.. He have already fixed all these bugs, and Alpha is stable actually as never before. :9

if elf fixed this all, why they don't post? :S
i need this faster as possible ;\

i found a bug in this version, when the god or any other player put something in her 6 slot (i dont know if is the 6, when an arrow appear) and then logout, at the next time when he login, the item disappear :/
I dont know if its my bug or a server bug D;
Thanks...

P.S.: Sorry for my english :/

I get this error when importing schema.mysql
Code:
Fel

SQL-fråga:

DELIMITER | CREATE TRIGGER `ondelete_accounts` BEFORE DELETE ON `accounts` FOR EACH ROW BEGIN DELETE FROM `bans` WHERE `type` !=1 AND `type` !=2 AND `value` = OLD.`id` ;

MySQL sa: Dokumentation
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DELIMITER |

CREATE TRIGGER `ondelete_accounts`
BEFORE DELETE
ON `accounts`
FOR ' at line 1

N1 knows the problem? (Using the unnamed acc)

I get this error when importing schema.mysql
Code:
Fel

SQL-fråga:

DELIMITER | CREATE TRIGGER `ondelete_accounts` BEFORE DELETE ON `accounts` FOR EACH ROW BEGIN DELETE FROM `bans` WHERE `type` !=1 AND `type` !=2 AND `value` = OLD.`id` ;

MySQL sa: Dokumentation
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DELIMITER |

CREATE TRIGGER `ondelete_accounts`
BEFORE DELETE
ON `accounts`
FOR ' at line 1

N1 knows the problem? (Using the unnamed acc)

Use XAMPP 1.6.7 and will work.
NO not necessarilly all u gotta do is update to the neweest phpmyadmin...... phpMyAdmin | MySQL Database Administration Tool | www.phpmyadmin.net

I wrote this on the main TFS release aswell, but here we go again
A few things that I noticed in wich I believe should be made easier/fixed to work from start even if I know how to solve a few of those.

So here we go:
- Raids are coming to often.
Example of how it could be solved:
Code:
<raid name="RatRaid" file="Ratraid.xml" chance="10" interval2="60" margin="0" /> Each 60 minutes there is a 10% chance that the raid is executed... />
- Its not possible for an NPC to sell Oil. Ain't seem like it realy exists.
- Magic Walls won't appear if you shot them on a "Field". (Fire Field etc)
- Monsters avoids/run around fields even if they are imune.
- Monsters will not spawn on fields even if they are imune.
- Players sometimes get debug when a GameMaster uses "invisible" and walk trough.
- Fields dissapears even if they are set out by the MapEditor. "Decay".

Besides that, thank you for a wonderfull server.
Keep it up guys, Open Tibia is nothing without you.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

- You just don't undestand how interval2 works
- It is. Fluid map is reversed for npc trade
- This should be fixed
- Report this to OTServ
- //as up
- Didn't EVER occur to me, and I am using 0.3 since 6 months with 120++ players
- You're placing wrong fields on map, there is a group of non-decayable.

thanks, bye

Whats yet has to be done for 0.4?
- Quests-log fixed
- Most of commands rewritten in Lua as we've promised

Anyway, Alpha 4 will be released as I've said: 9th November.

Well so far ive encountered 2 odd errors with this server revision.

First is a small bug, which involves the /r command, if you use it on a stackable object on the floor, it removes stack-count, rather than the entire "tile item".
(A good example is, place 100 plat coins on the floor, and use /r on it, it dosnt remove the entire stack, but rather only removes 1 plat coin, leaving you with a 99 plat coin stack on the floor)

A second bug would be an odd login error, ive only encountered it once, so i dont know if its anything serious, but today i tried logging into my server, and the server kept saying "Incorrect account number or password" (Yes i tried a multiple of accounts from my server, none worked), and when i checked the server window, it was spammed with that "More than 100 listen errors" notice. Also upon checking my database it claimed that 13 players was online (`online` = 1) while server status (Using server-status-ping on website aswell as talaurens ipchanger) claimed there was 0 players online, and this even though the server had been saving multiple times already.
Like i said, i dont know if its anything serious or whatnot, and it only happened once, but its still odd.

Oh and i dont know if this should be blamed on CIP, or if the TFS devs have missed this (I dont know wether the server sends a packet to display a pre-defined message, or if the server actually sends the string message), but upon writing the wrong password and/or account name, the client displays "Incorrect account number or password.".
(And like we all know, tibia uses account names now, not numbers)

I have no clue wether this has been reported already or not, but i figured I'd drop it in here just incase it has gone unnoticed.

elf i think you shoud relase fix to error with debug on login;/

Well so far ive encountered 2 odd errors with this server revision.

First is a small bug, which involves the /r command, if you use it on a stackable object on the floor, it removes stack-count, rather than the entire "tile item".
(A good example is, place 100 plat coins on the floor, and use /r on it, it dosnt remove the entire stack, but rather only removes 1 plat coin, leaving you with a 99 plat coin stack on the floor)
Could You post it as feature request? I'll add that (/r <amount>) when /r will be moved to Lua.
Oh and i dont know if this should be blamed on CIP, or if the TFS devs have missed this (I dont know wether the server sends a packet to display a pre-defined message, or if the server actually sends the string message), but upon writing the wrong password and/or account name, the client displays "Incorrect account number or password.".
(And like we all know, tibia uses account names now, not numbers)
Nice, I didn't notice that! Could you also post it in tracker? As bug, please.

Elf, what about loosing connections to mysql? Have u found reason what this happends? :/ I lost already 7 times since one week

A second bug would be an odd login error, ive only encountered it once, so i dont know if its anything serious, but today i tried logging into my server, and the server kept saying "Incorrect account number or password" (Yes i tried a multiple of accounts from my server, none worked), and when i checked the server window, it was spammed with that "More than 100 listen errors" notice. Also upon checking my database it claimed that 13 players was online (`online` = 1) while server status (Using server-status-ping on website aswell as talaurens ipchanger) claimed there was 0 players online, and this even though the server had been saving multiple times already.
Like i said, i dont know if its anything serious or whatnot, and it only happened once, but its still odd.

Hello my old friend :] the "More than 100 listen errors" in my experience depends on your ports. If you haven't opened ports / firewall etc to make the server a viable for other players then this error will show up from time to time. Simply ignore it if you are developing and don't want it to be accessible from "the outside"

//Massen

Every time we sweep this version the loosing connection.

Sorry but I dont understand you, could u write it more clearly? my english is ...

what do u mean? will be it fixed ?;< or what is reason to happends this

Money Bug said:
Put 100CC in your arrow slot and a shovel and a rope in both hands, then use a backpack with 1 slot free/left as main backpack. Then just buy something using the trade system and you'll be it for free, then just sell it to npc again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back