• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.3 (alpha 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its triggers importing error, I guess you use old importing software. Basicly, since Alpha 2 its not required to import triggers manually, because Database Manager does it, but you have to make sure database user has privileges.

My database use has all the privileges, Im using the last version of the XAMPP.

If you use the newest XAMPP (1.6.8 I think) it corrects itself!

I have the newest version of the XAMP, version 1.6.8 .

What should I do now?

Why can't I run TFS?
I've tried Console and GUI versions, and both debug:
ohs4qs.jpg

Do I need certain CPU specs?

Yo, config.lua and all the other files that u edit manually are messy :p they don't have space to read them fine.

Yo, config.lua and all the other files that u edit manually are messy :p they don't have space to read them fine.

Use wordpad instead of notepad.
Or
Use Notepad++ instead of notepad.

NOTEPAD++ works good for all the files!

Elf, a question that all they had good promotion. And some are still having 0 vocation Why?

Or is it that was using the data base of previous players?

quick question - when I set item's attack (setItemAttack) and relog or restart server, will that item have still changed attack?

What about vocations? If I set voc 12 and premium is gone, still its going to voc 0? Or its fixed? :>

the vocations are rly fucked up when i was a elder druid on 0.2 version and if i will change version to this then the elder druid is
Code:
14:32 You see yourself. You are . You are a Vice-Leader of the Ground.
then in database character name of that character who have logged in is "0" he have still pacc days.
edit:in console warning get vocating "vocation 4292929.... not found

I have the same problem as Pietia has,
I even had TFS 0.3 Alpha 2, and when i updated to TFS 0.3 Alpha 3 i get this warning in the console and when you look at someone i get the same
Code:
Warning: [Vocations::getVocation] Vocation 4294967295 not found.
Warning: [Vocations::getVocation] Vocation 4294967295 not found.
Code:
14:32 You see yourself. You are .
Strange thing is that non-promoted characters get no error msg and works fine
but all promoted characters and non-vocation just shows as a " . " and cant use any spells etc.
Code:
14:54 You see yourself. You are a sorcerer.

Does anyone have a clue how to fix it?

Last edited:
Did you added outfit quest?? xD

@ Elf
Aha :)

Last edited:
Anyone got a changelog that's sorted up? the one i download doesn't have any order and i really don't feel like fix it myself. Its necessary because that's the file i use to update specific distro files..

//Massen

I have being trying to find a Boat NPC with the new NPC System, but couldnt find it yet. Could you please add one to the patch that is comming? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back