• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.3 (alpha 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I´ve seen many Ots working very good with the new NPC System. And also they are using TFS.

Is this the last "alpha" version?

I'm wanting to switch to 0.3.
It has a lot more features,
Waiting for an official release.

run this sql query and it will probably be fixed, i think it has to do with the new promoted=#? am i right?

Code:
UPDATE ´players´ SET  = replace(vocations,"vocation number","new vocation number");

so
Code:
 UPDATE ´players´ SET  = replace(vocations,"8","4");

would make knights get their vocations back

how i can create acc on server? i have page by gesior.... but his acc is on v1 database in v 2 is new column "names" and acc dont give value;/

Also another error that eh is looked at the blessing ... Some players do not lose even a single percentage of their experience and skills

Thanks a lot:) now I can start an ot server again :D

Is there something wrong with the md5 hash?
I have made everything as its supposed to be but I tried to use md5 hash this time (server config),
works on the aac etc. but I cant log on to the server :blink:
I have tried different IPs different IP changers...
so all I know is that there could be something wrong with that hash thinga :confused: (no errors either)

Last edited:
A question...

When you enchant a item, but then lost the enchant, when you reset

Well I'll download it continues even with failure: D.. But I think that is in error bless sistem

aaa... thanks ::D:D:D:D:D:D

Hey look that some players .. Blessings when they buy. did not lose even a single percentage on his experience and skills

When you "logout" which got away in the place of the arrow

Error - "for(int32_t slotId = 0; slotId < 10; ++slotId)"
No error - "for(int32_t slotId = 0; slotId <= 10; ++slotId)"

Last edited:
Hey, in last update Alpha 3.1, items dosent save at arrow's slot.
Srry for bad english

Oh no! I found a trojan both version /cry*
Please can you fix it?

Thanks
I love TFS team!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back