• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.3 beta 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guilds ingame are messed up also addons dont save. That about wraps it up :)

EDIT: Another bug people barely lose exp when they die level like 120's dont even lose a level can anyone test that for me?

Last edited:
Guilds and addons really have a bug...

And in my server the chars with level 120~150 loses experience normaly... :O

Then how come mine are like that lol i dont get it.

hey Atentador priv msg me your msn :)

Spam. :S

But if you use the old TFS version, just open the TFS 0.3 and your database will be updated. :)

I made this with TFS 0.2 (Mystic Spirit) and it worked. :)
Try to make a test before with another database.

Spam. :S

But if you use the old TFS version, just open the TFS 0.3 and your database will be updated. :)

I made this with TFS 0.2 (Mystic Spirit) and it worked. :)
Try to make a test before with another database.

MMM YES, THE DATABASE UPDATE, BUT, IM HAVE THE SAME PROBLEMS, LOOK:

OTS_SQLITE3_PREPARE(): SQLITE ERROR: table houses has no column named name

WHAT I DO? -.-

Alrighty I started to use TFS v0.3 because v0.2 seemed to not like me, now i have everythign converted and im still having this same problem:

Players play for awhile then randomly the server will not allow any people online. I only have like 3 players online right now because we are testing stuff so its not the max players. It acts like the server crashed but anyone onlien can still play just if you try to relog is says server disconnected, anyone else have this problem or could anyone help me out.

P.S. I have been hosting Ots with different distros for 3 years and have never ran into this problem so i am quite sure its something to do with TFS

@ luvindadro i think its your router had the same problem im using a netgear idk!

i cant see why all those bugs shows up when a new version is released.. those bugs wasnt there in the old versions so why are they here now? do you start from scratch everytime or what? rofl

Hey, I can't find the forgottonserver.sql file in this release. I tried importanting an old file, but now I can't connect to the ot. All tables are there, connection info is correct in config.lue and all port-forwarding is done.

I formatted my pc this week so I guess it could have something to do with that, but if anyone has any suggestions I'd be greatful

Nevermind I'm a noob... forgot to set up static ip. Have got wrong temple position now though but thats easy to fix :)

Well id like to get an answer from elf or tal on how to fix this problem if it is my router because no server has ever done this to me for 3 years as i said before so i have no idea what to do

Hey someone know how to change the rulez of creation char of the acc manager???

Hey, I can't find the forgottonserver.sql file in this release. I tried importanting an old file, but now I can't connect to the ot. All tables are there, connection info is correct in config.lue and all port-forwarding is done.

I formatted my pc this week so I guess it could have something to do with that, but if anyone has any suggestions I'd be greatful

search for mysqlschema.mysql
btw : how i can exacly use multi-world system ?

Last edited:
Waiting for a update. :)

Good work Elf. :D
Remember to fix the guilds and addons. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back