• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.3 beta 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion, elf should go ahead and release patch level 3 with 8.40 support. That would get an 8.40 server out plus all the bug fixes.

Jo3

Yeah, it will be very good, becouse I'm still cannot use beta 1 becouse of some bugs which Elf already fixed......... I was waiting so long for beta 1, and still cannot use it =\

o_O
I need to download the patch again?

No he means the private SVN has addons fixed, you'll need to wait for the next release or go to page 28, I posted a working, temporary, NPC fix.

Jo3

No he means the private SVN has addons fixed, you'll need to wait for the next release or go to page 28, I posted a working, temporary, NPC fix.

Jo3

Ok ty so much
I hope release beta 2 the sunday
Probably
Ty

@UP:
I suppose beta 2 will be 8.4, but without the new features, or just some of them, and beta 3 will have them.

I have one question about the sources, I'm updating my damage calculator, so I was checking formulas:
Code:
float Player::getAttackFactor() const
{
	switch(fightMode)
	{
		case FIGHTMODE_BALANCED:
			return 1.2f;

case FIGHTMODE_DEFENSE:
			return 2.0f;

case FIGHTMODE_ATTACK:
		default:
			return 1.0f;
	}
}

What does the f means? "1.0f"

I have a error with all server 8.31 i download after i open .exe and i have virus with all server 8.31, its for the .exe? or what? can you help my, i have the antivir

i've got a problem

when you die, your char stops everything but the monsters keep attacking you
you dont die really
if you relog you will be at the same place

whats wrong? o_O

I know elf said he that he wont implant new features, but ill request it anyway since its very weird these functions dosent exists..

PHP:
isWalkable(itemid)
and also:
PHP:
getTopStackpos(pos)

Why isnt the lua files there? When I try to start the server, you get error message "Couldn't find hmm hmm.lua"... Weird ^.-

Hey, there's a problem with Ice Pick - it don't have "Use with" option... :<

Oh... It takes some while to fix it to 8.4 becuase of the new things like the buff icon/new monster/spells/outfits/ etc etc and the Sprites need to be connected in items.xml too..
so its gonna takes some time until its fixed.
and you should be greatful that he does this, it takes alot of free time..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back