• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.3 beta 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, this isn't a bug, you are making this bug happens.
Go to config.lua and change this line: "allowClones = 1" to "allowClones = 0"

The config.lua is located in the TFS folder. :)

lol ur dumb its not that..... im more experienced then that.

Lol does this support 8.11 client? If not, please could someone tell me what version of this server exactly do I need? :(

Talaturen does not work on 0.3 yet :mad:!

Does that mean I have not contributed? I contributed at the beginning of 0.3 while it was in pre-alpha stage and then I've been contributing with fixes in 0.2 which has been added in 0.3 too. Oh and I also wrote the code for the database manager and tested it alot to make it convert from 0.2 to 0.3...

Now, what have you contributed to 0.3?

Does that mean I have not contributed? I contributed at the beginning of 0.3 while it was in pre-alpha stage and then I've been contributing with fixes in 0.2 which has been added in 0.3 too. Oh and I also wrote the code for the database manager and tested it alot to make it convert from 0.2 to 0.3...

Now, what have you contributed to 0.3?

He did asslick :s

The extra exp rate affects PvP-E rate.. bug? In older versions only config rates affected it... could you atleast make this configurable? Because it will ruin pvp-e servers because if you want to have a noticeable exp boost in pve you might add 50x~ rate... but if you do that in a pvp-e server people can do 1 solo kill and obtain hell a lot of levels...in my server people got level 600 in 20 minutes -.-

and u should learn to stfu.
Ha, and you want to get help that way?

You haven't even explained your problem yet, you are just insulting someone that tried to help you.

Ha, and you want to get help that way?

You haven't even explained your problem yet, you are just insulting someone that tried to help you.

omfg not u go sleep again and wake up in 90 years

11319484ye6.jpg

Why rabbit have skull?

spells problem?

uhm did the formula for spell damage change?
was testing my spell in older ot and moved everything to tfs0.3 beta.
older server(8.21<yes very old) was lv 200 with ml1 and used best spell and hit 15k
tested on new tfs with lv 200 ml 1 and hit about. 20times as much
not saying theres any problems, just wondering if they are and what is the spell damage formula now for spells that depend on ml.

The extra exp rate affects PvP-E rate.. bug? In older versions only config rates affected it... could you atleast make this configurable? Because it will ruin pvp-e servers because if you want to have a noticeable exp boost in pve you might add 50x~ rate... but if you do that in a pvp-e server people can do 1 solo kill and obtain hell a lot of levels...in my server people got level 600 in 20 minutes -.-
np, ill add it configurable later :p

../8.31/sources TFS 8.31 v0.3 beta 1/gui.o(.text+0x225):gui.cpp: undefined reference to `CreateFontIndirectA@4'
../8.31/sources TFS 8.31 v0.3 beta 1/inputbox.o(.text+0x469):inputbox.cpp: undefined reference to `CreateFontIndirectA@4'
../8.31/sources TFS 8.31 v0.3 beta 1/inputbox.o(.text+0x6fb):inputbox.cpp: undefined reference to `DeleteObject@4'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

make.exe: *** [TheForgottenServer.exe] Error 1

Execution terminated

how to build?
-D__DEBUG__WATINGLIST__
-D__DEBUG_PLAYERS__
-D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC__
-D__USE_LUALIBRARIES__
-D__SKULLSYSTEM__
-D__USE_MYSQL__
-D__USE_SQLITE__
-DXML_GCC_FREE