• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.3 beta 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you put drop loot 0%, you dont leave a body on the ground, and you you get teleported to the temple when the death msg appear.. kinda bugged, i dont think its supposed to be like that

Guild commands are working even if you have the ingame guild system off.
Code:
ingameGuildSystem = "no"

i got a problem.

whenever someone dies on the ot they dont loose exp, skills or items. there is no config of it too at all....

even when the player is RS they arent losing there items. could it be database problem? cause i used the schema.mysql to execute the tables into my database. and im using the gesior aac

im a noob but i wounder whats the different with "gui and console"?

GUI = Graphical User Interface, which basically means that it's got a window with buttons and stuff. Console is just a black window with text and so on.

I found a huge bug! I reported it on the "Bug Reports" like 5 days ago but no answer. It makes the server crash immediatly, and I used that on 8 ots I found using this version and ALL of them crashed. Please, you must fix it. When you select "Buy With Container" and "Ignore Capacity" on a NPC Trade, and start clicking veeeeeery fast on the Ok button, after 5 seconds the server crash and it shows up a message saying something like "Please contact support ;-)".

I found a huge bug! I reported it on the "Bug Reports" like 5 days ago but no answer. It makes the server crash immediatly, and I used that on 8 ots I found using this version and ALL of them crashed. Please, you must fix it. When you select "Buy With Container" and "Ignore Capacity" on a NPC Trade, and start clicking veeeeeery fast on the Ok button, after 5 seconds the server crash and it shows up a message saying something like "Please contact support ;-)".

yea, ive gotten that sometimes. it says report.txt blahblahblah. in a red xcircle dialog box.

Guild commands are working even if you have the ingame guild system off.
Code:
ingameGuildSystem = "no"

m_confBool[INGAME_GUILD_MANAGEMENT] = getGlobalBool(L, "ingameGuildManagement", "yes");

if you put drop loot 0%, you dont leave a body on the ground, and you you get teleported to the temple when the death msg appear.. kinda bugged, i dont think its supposed to be like that

that isn't related in any way with drop loot.

Last edited:
m_confBool[INGAME_GUILD_MANAGEMENT] = getGlobalBool(L, "ingameGuildManagement", "yes");

that isn't related in any way with drop loot.

well, if you dont want to fix the bug and just play "i know everything cuz i made the ot so i dont need to test stuff" then so be it, but i've checked this several times. everytime i put
PHP:
doCreatureSetDropLoot(cid, 0)
it dosent drop body, and your screen jumps to temple before u get the death msg.

stop spamming u waiting for 8.4
Dont do the forum like your bin... Release date of Beta 2 is on 22nd

actually, they delayed it for the 100th time -.- now:
Beta 2 - 24th December 2008, 16:00 CET

actually, they delayed it for the 100th time -.- now:
Beta 2 - 24th December 2008, 16:00 CET

Be glad that they are going to make a 8.4 at all. I'm waiting too but they are doing their work and i appreciate that they are putting down so much time to do it. And what all people do is complain about the release dates. Sad to see.

Be glad that they are going to make a 8.4 at all. I'm waiting too but they are doing their work and i appreciate that they are putting down so much time to do it. And what all people do is complain about the release dates. Sad to see.

i agree with you

oh my god, im so tired of you guys who keep saying be glad they do it etc.. did i ever whine? i just said they delayed it for the *** time, and you guys just keep spamming with the bullcrap to get more posts or something

why did u make some kind of death lose formula for promotion levels?? new bug, if u have promotion level < 1, you will not lose exp if the death lose percent is lower than 4.

Commands /i /n

the commands /i 2160 100 and /n (item) in the file error. =x

what it takes to compile GUI?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back