• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Hobbit

Peroxide

Gone since January 2018
Senator
Reaction score
HobbitEmbassyPremiereInstallph01.jpg

Embassy Theatre in Wellington, New Zealand.

Red carpet next week ^_^

You'd hope the country that its being entirely made it would get it before anyone else ^_^, so we can spoil it for them :)

Huehue, bro. Come to New Zealand. The Hobbit's soundstage is literally like 10 minutes away from my house XD

You are forgetting Isengaard and Rivendell and I think helms deep are a few minutes drive from our house, and the Gondor river guardians were filmed behind our old old house.

Mt tongariro erupted today at 1.30pm, I think this is the volcano next to Mt Doom (Mt Ngauruhoue)

Last edited:
You'd hope the country that its being entirely made it would get it before anyone else ^_^, so we can spoil it for them :)

You are forgetting Isengaard and Rivendell and I think helms deep are a few minutes drive from our house, and the Gondor river guardians were filmed behind our old old house.

Mt tongariro erupted today at 1.30pm, I think this is the volcano next to Mt Doom (Mt Ngauruhoue)

The bit that was filmed behind our house was Argonath.

LordOfTheRings_Harcourt.jpg

Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring location: Isengard, the realm of Saruman: Harcourt Park, Akatarawa Road, Upper Hutt, Wellington, New Zealand

Photograph: Paul Lambert & Peter McDonald, Upper Hutt City

Come to NZ, you can drive the whole thing in 29 hours.

Back