• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Hobbit

I was looking forward to this movie and googled alil bout it. Then I noticed it was in the news in the usa. The subject wasn't the actual movie, just that between 25-30 animals had died in the making of this movie. Not in the actual recordings, but in the environment that the animals were kept.

I wonder what the trees in the lord of the rings would say about that ^_^

I was looking forward to this movie and googled alil bout it. Then I noticed it was in the news in the usa. The subject wasn't the actual movie, just that between 25-30 animals had died in the making of this movie. Not in the actual recordings, but in the environment that the animals were kept.

Not enough to stop them from looking forward to it ^_^

Those are allegations at the moment.

I didn't really like Lord of the rings, I'm more an Al Pacino type of movie guy.

Another good movie, completely different genre. But twilight is the best movie ever, way better than Blade, I am Legend etc.

25 animals in new zealand, and they would probably be sheep, where as the human population is around 4.5 million and the sheep population at least 60 million.

Also trees don't talk

25 animals in new zealand, and they would probably be sheep, where as the human population is around 4.5 million and the sheep population at least 60 million.

Also trees don't talk

27 animals, actually. And it was horses and other animals involved other than sheep. It was 6 sheep.
27 Animals Died During Making of the 'Hobbit' Trilogy, Handlers Say | TIME.com

I was refering to the trees as a joke, if you had seen the movies (well, related, but at the same time not) to this movie - the lord of the ring, there were talking trees.

27 animals, actually. And it was horses and other animals involved other than sheep. It was 6 sheep.
27 Animals Died During Making of the 'Hobbit' Trilogy, Handlers Say | TIME.com

I was refering to the trees as a joke, if you had seen the movies (well, related, but at the same time not) to this movie - the lord of the ring, there were talking trees.

Being from the country it was made it, why would I have not seen the movies?
I am well aware the talking trees you are speaking of are also known as Ents (Tree Shepherds)

This is from the first premiere, they hung them around Lampposts during the first film. ^_^
m0nqM.png
(They didn't exactly give them away ._.)

Being from the country it was made it, why would I have not seen the movies?
I am well aware the talking trees you are speaking of are also known as Ents (Tree Shepherds)

This is from the first premiere, they hung them around Lampposts during the first film. ^_^
m0nqM.png
(They didn't exactly give them away ._.)
Fuck your room is a mess Nick...

Anyway, the hobbit has a plane now.
hobbit1_18b0dat-18b0db1.jpg

Last edited:
Holy shitnuggets this movie was amazing.. And to see it in HFR (High Frame Rate) was even more amazing! The details and everything was perfect.. I give it a 10/10

Back