• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The house in the middle of a mountain.

Jester

Off
Senator
Reaction score
I was bored today at school so I've mapped a bit, you can see some screenshots below.
Im open to comments and criticism. Remember that im not a professional mapper, im just learning :)

P.S. I know you can't walk over that grass, I used it because it was looking better in my eyes.

ogzzub.png

2i92xwp.png

wc1t7c.png

1h3z2t.png

Last edited:
Nice Nice! :D :thumbup:

Doesn't look good at all.

-The shape doesn't make sence. (I mean the top floor of the house)
-When you go downstairs and upstairs again you will stuck inside of the wall.
-Those walls can't support those huge rocks above them.
-The ground you used for floor 7 (inside the house) isn't walkable.
-If someone lives in there then don't use moss inside the house because if the person has 1 gram of brains he would clean his house so he won't catch a disease.
-That mailbox doesn't make alot of sence either, I wouldn't want to go up there as a mailman.

I hope this helped and please neglect the useless posts above me. They are just spam whores.

@above
SOO right.
This house doesn't make any logical sense.
If it were built, it'd probably completely fall apart.

I made it in purpose to see how it looks, i didn't care about those unwalkable tiles. Anyways,I apreciate your comments, macedoon

Back