• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Illyrium Teasers

zniC

o hio
Reaction score
Lands of Illyrium

Dock of the Ice Continent.
docks.png

The Elven environment.
elf.png

Death'Sillin.
death.png

Old and abandoned road, hijacked by the outlaws.
abandon.png

The Amazon tribe's crib.
amazon.png

Shallrath Fortress
Rewritten by Veritas

A cruel fortress. The Lord of the Fortress had a hunger for power.
He wanted respect and fear in the Fortress.
Alone in his cold chamber one dark night, he devised a wretched plan. He would have his guards slay and murder a few inhabitants of Shallrath, more specifically, a small council of brave men, who were respected by the people of Shallrath. The killings would be in a cold blooded, ruthless way, to make sure that the people of Shallrath would live in fear, and respect his self. One by one, each member of the council were murdered brutally and bloodily, sparing no mercy for them or their families.
People started to pray for their lives, and for a death upon the Lord.
A small pale, scrawny teenager called Theya craved vengeance. This was because he was the son of a council member. He knew the only chance he had of getting his vengeance was to create a revolt. Knowing that the sly, slimy spies of the Lord were everywhere, he created a secret society.
Many dark months passed, more people had gone missing and this just pushed more people in the secret society. The Third of June, the revolt began, and in a mass bloodbath, the revolt failed.
That night when the sun went down behind those blood ridden high walls of Shallrath, women and children grieved for their losses, they had no clue it would be the last sunset in Shallrath, for the sun never rose again.
The Lord angered by this treachery, began to take the families of the members of the revolt to the tower where he tortured them for hours, one by one.
There was screams heard from a small hut, when a mother noticed had disappeared.
Everybody started to question “How can the Lord take one of the young ones?”
People frantically searched for the boy. A note was erected on a public city wall for everybody to see “Missing: Nine year old boy. Missing since the Seventh of October.”
Not long after another child disappeared.
Now an old, wise man that had once worked for the Lord himself, spoke of a curse he had read within the walls of the fortress. None of the villagers believed this, and began to blame each other.
The Lord died, but still children disappeared. They now had no-one to blame and began to blame one another. As people took the law into their own hands, they killed people they suspected to be the cause of the disappearances. Even after every person they killed, the disappearances never ceased. Everybody lived in a state of insecurity and paranoia.
Nothing can stop them now from killing each other.
More children disappeared and groups of people created different sects. Even women and children joined within these sects, this is what had come of the once thriving village of Shallrath. There were 5 main sects; Life, Fire, Death, Air, Truth. Not one sect agreed with another, this created a lot of tension between each sect. Inevitably, they began to try and kill one another, so they would the sole sect within Shallrath.
The Sixth of July..
The sect Life, went to the town square to meet up Fire. This was to try and merge the sects, so they would be the strongest, and they would then create peace. There was never an agreement, instead the members drew swords and clanged shields. Seeing a chance to become the sole sect of Shallrath; Death, Air and Truth joined the battle. No member survived, apart from one man.
This remaining man lived alone for sometime. His mind was tortured by the afflictions he had seen and done, he could not live with himself. He climbed the never ending steps of the tower, to where the Lord kept his torture tools. Here, he hung himself.
His voice can still be heard within the tower walls, and when a full moon occrus, his ghost appears…

shallrathent.png

shallrath1.png

shallrath2.png

Teaser #2 - Illyrium

Lands of Illyrium

The Behemoth environment

behe-entrance1.png

behe-entrance3.png

behe-entrance2.png

behemoth1.png

behemoth2.png

behemoth3.png

behemoth4.png

Teaser #3 - Illyrium

Lands of Illyrium

Kazaradgi
The Illyrian Volcano
The Den of Warlocks

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

Teaser #4 - Illyrium

Lands of Illyrium

Kalim Thekk

The sunken pyramid

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

Teaser #5 - Illyrium

Lands of Illyrium

the Seal of Cataclysm
Story by Vacuum

A time ago on the plateau of Theridon, the Temple of Somberlain was the center of worship to the Gods.
However, the devout priestesses who prayed there are now dead, slaughtered by hungry demonic imps sent out by the Cataclysm Council - that feasted on their spiritual and heavenly innocense. In the aftermath of this massacre the govern highlord of the Cataclysm Council seized the structure and claimed upon it a new name; the Black Temple.
Recently though, the highlords that ruled the temple had to seek new shelter, because at one of the chambers the pyrestone of Diminishing Atonement had been destroyed by a obscure infiltration from the Hexlord R'aath - this meant the end for the Temple. Although, when the hexlord destroyed the stone with all of his infernal strength, he was half weakend and was forced to put the shattered spheres of the pyrestone in his sacred heart to stay alive. After that he quickly vanished into the shadows of the catacombs, with the highlord raging with mentality anger by his name that he desires to avenge the fall of the Temple.
When the temple was ruined by the last accrued extracts of the pyrestone - all that was left was the seal of the temple.
Demolished by anger and horror, by despair and damnation the seal became a distinguished zone for eternal and profound hatred.
The remaining splinters of the stone was never seen again, but the seal remains today and it became - the Seal of Cataclysm.

6fqlp4.png

25f699x.png

34q9s9g.png

I truly hope this will be an RPG server with semi-low rates... Maybe I've finally found a server worth playing on, we'll see.

I really like it .. would be a nice server to play ..It's going to be a low xp rate? Plus I like the little story you made :thumbup:

Still not decided whether it's going to be 3 or 4x :) I prefer 3x tho.

Ya well, 4x is fine by me. :) I'll maybe play then, tell me if you need any tester\help of some kind and I'll see what I can do.. ;)

Why making 5 teasers instead of making one thread with all the pictures?
I'm ready to take your insults, Robin. No worries, I know that you cannot handle a question..

you guys love those walls i see...
anyway looks very nice hope it won't be half way project like all others...:)

I merged it, since I don't want 5 different teasers posted at the same time, and I was still fixing things when you refreshed.. :p

Why making 5 teasers instead of making one thread with all the pictures?
I'm ready to take your insults, Robin. No worries, I know that you cannot handle a question..
Sure I can handle questions.

I made 5 threads because 5 teasers in one thread is fail and I prefer order over mess.

you guys love those walls i see...
anyway looks very nice hope it won't be half way project like all others...:)
The main continent is 90%+ but don't expect that to be all of it ;)

Also we've been working for a year in september or smth.

Back