• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

the Inquisition Quest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reward:
Demon Hunter Addon (not first, think second...)
Emerald Sword
Hellforged Axe
Obsidian Truncheon
Warsinger Bow
Royal Crossbow
Spellbook of Dark Mysteries (not recommend to take couse you can take it from Demon Oak Quest (120+))
Master Archer's Armor
Fireborn Giant Armor
Robe of the Underworld.

Add that you just can take one of those, One Item and that addon item(Ancient parchment).[/QUOTE]

right, i knew i forgot something ^^

Kamasutra won't come, they isn't there to help, to destroy and the time will be set by private messages - any questions, msg Kaslern or Fo'sho Ingame

often on kaslern now...

i wanna join, i am 95 atm, ill get 100 fast
look at my sign for more info

Sign me up,

Saint Zyroth 201 Elite knight.

Greetz,

Saint.

A 200~ Elite Knight isn't enough for Hellgorak. When we were in last ream everyone of us got slayed. I was blocking on my 195 EK and I got 2 hitted by the beast in a combo. I suggest you to take atleast 220-230 before entering there, trust me, it's a waste of time if you don't :)

Alright, I take advice and tips from you guys since I never have done Inq on SoftCores but the other server I have :)

Then i'll tell you this:

Make sure you got 2-3 sio'ers with a bot (if possible) so they auto-heal. And at bosses you move in as first on a knight, then right after you moved in the sio'ers come in and the others druid make those three's around u.

That's how the bosses should be done;).

Then i'll tell you this:

Make sure you got 2-3 sio'ers with a bot (if possible) so they auto-heal. And at bosses you move in as first on a knight, then right after you moved in the sio'ers come in and the others druid make those three's around u.

That's how the bosses should be done;).

simple to say... but to do its way different :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back