• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Last Empire - 2D MMORPG

Helliot1

Owner of Empire Online
Solutions
Reaction score
THE LAST EMPIRE
www.thelastempire.net

ABOUT THE LAST EMPIRE
Here you will find new features, classes and subclasses at level 30, spells and cast system, talent system (you can choose your build between had HP, Mana, Speed, Regeneration, then you can choose a hybrid build, and enter with a Warrior with more Mana or with you Max Strenght, a Mage with more HP, or a Ranger that have a magic damage power more stronger!! The difference of The Last Empire is that we will have a new map highly detailed with quests elaborate, events and updates completely new, and the new grapichs that will give more RPG to the game

CLASS AND SUBCLASS
When you start at The Last Empire, you will choose be Mage, Ranger or Warrior. At level 30, you can get your Subclasss, Mages can choose between 3 subclass, Shaman, has the power of nature, the strongest heal, and the hability to cure your friends. Warlock, have the power of death, and cursed skills. Pyromancer, the class with the most powerfull spells, can cast great fire spells in entire area. Rangers, can choose the Marksman subclass that give more support, or Rogue that is a class more effetive in a war. The strongest Warriors will be able to opt Barbarian a class that has enormous strength or Paladin warriors who have incredible healing power!!

SCREENSHOTS

Market Place (Armor Shop & Magic Shop)

8lGtGXLfT_GlOPmhBQhxQg.png

Depot
wA2TOVNERW_sNWyXyc5BEQ.png

EikDT70gR5SVqIIY9tQktQ.png

Guard Gate
lPxSYOx_QNC5MKoQbFPweg.png

East Gate
R62u5gCMRkWLInWJ-BisJw.png

Guard Post-Prision
Here will have some initials quests.
71bCoYxoSnuzs0jq9QtwKg.png

CUucWxi2Qo6H0INpEjHgQg.png

Some houses

h8mpyHpgSyyoTaFZCcSHxw.png

fUXdfS1fSqyn7IUv2lERnQ.png

LuFGCYHITCCLJLQDvKQMnA.png

Hope you enjoy it!!
Thanks.

Last edited:
Well we are doing the same with tibia right calling it an OT (Open Tibia)

This might be an OZ (Open Zezenia)
But Tibia dont care, you dont know about zezenia.

Looks fun. I'll give it a go :)

I'm curious, how did you manage to rip their sprites? I can't for the life of me open the .gfx file.

Back