• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The last of us

GhostX

Mapping Board Moderator
Staff member
Board Moderator
Reaction score
Twitch
ghostxpr0
Three words: HOLY FUCKING SHIT! The graphics and gameplay of this game looks fucking epic!!!!!

ETA is within 2013, looks to be an awesome game so far! Seems to me like this is the best graphics on console atm?

[video=youtube;mJt-mlLk10k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJt-mlLk10k&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

It's not hard to make good graphics for theatrical trailers, chances are the gameplay graphics are going to be shit.
But we certainly don't know for sure. I've always thought Crysis and Gears of War had high-caliber graphics.

It's not hard to make good graphics for theatrical trailers, chances are the gameplay graphics are going to be shit.
But we certainly don't know for sure. I've always thought Crysis and Gears of War had high-caliber graphics.

I watched gameplay. Vid is [video=youtube;kbLOokeC3VU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbLOokeC3VU&feature=youtube_gdata_player [/video]

Its just as good dude

Epic video
[video=youtube;kbLOokeC3VU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbLOokeC3VU&feature=player_embedded[/video]

edit: too late :rolleyes:

This game can literally charge anything. I will buy it :3

If it has online.. Would be so much more awesome. But doubt it.

- - - Updated - - -

Update: there is multiplayer just it isnt coop. I.e pretty sure its gonna be free roam survival :3

Bump

Deffo worth checking out

It certainly looks great
idk if it'll be a day 1 for me, but it'll def. be part of my collection

Shame it won't make it onto the pc, would love to see it run on here.

Tbh its the only game im excited for, others im like "yh ima get that" but this is like ":eek: take all my money" ;)

On pc graphics would be epic. But this game almost appeared out of nowhere not much on development until they released trailers and gameplay footage :)

and that's how it should be, look at Final Fantasy XIII, they started talking about it 3 years! before they released it and it was meh(and I'm a huge Final Fantasy fan)
I think that companies over-hype every game too much nowadays, and I'm glad that they waited until they pretty much have a complete game before showing anything

Another game I'm really interested is "South Park - The Stick of Truth", epic!

Exactly my point. I love that they did this :)

Why does Dan (I think his name is) remind me of Nathan Drake from Uncharted series? ON THE GAME: Def will pira.. buy this. Looks amazing! :D

Things like this make me want to get a ps3 -.-

For me it's a game of the year already, I decided to buy it from the first teasers because it's naught dogs productions (Uncharted serie which is fuck.... awesome :))

Gonna buy this for sure, been holding my cash for Assassins Creed III and GTA V :D now gonna save some for this game too in my games fond.

They are also behind the awesome game of crash bandicoot! Fuck man im gonna be poor. As soon as i get money its like boom! Buy me im awesome. ;( lol

just what I was to say

Back