• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The last of us

Oh it's a PS3 exclusive. Then it's jailbreak time ^_^
I'm still waiting on that for my first one, the lens got burned so I cant play disks, so I'm waiting till its possible to jailbreak it without messing with the hardware, got a second one ready to go though :p

that's why I'm doing it on my old useless one, warranty long gone, blu-ray lens not working(already tried replacing it before buying a new PS3) and I'll only download games that you can't find in stores now like Valkyria Chronicles and Atelier Totori or dark games that no one knows about :p

MineCraft has better graphics than this....

Besides, ps3 sucks balls. (IMO no flame plx im sorry).
Therefore this game sucks (its actually awesome I'm just jealous).

Only reason I have PS3 is cause of free PSN store, I mean, XBOX has Halo, LFD. What else is there to say?

Look for deals, i got my ps3 slim 160gb, 2 controllers and 1 game originally for £180 or suttin on an argos bank holiday sale. If it was that cheap everyday, you'd have one and u no campleen :<

Look for deals, i got my ps3 slim 160gb, 2 controllers and 1 game originally for £180 or suttin on an argos bank holiday sale. If it was that cheap everyday, you'd have one and u no campleen :<

Here xbox+kinect is 200$ :)

Here xbox+kinect is 200$ :)

Xbox is always cheaper. I had 2 360s n 2 ps3s so far. Ps3 is better imo but xbox online is better. Tho, ps3 hardly depreciated over time, xbox did. Ps3s are still averaging £200-300 sterling. Whereas i can get a 20gb 360 for £100? Lol

My first Xbox cost me $845.00, never lay-by a product...

And in £ its like £200 lol. But now you can get them for cheap whereas ps3s are still going for over £200 now (exempt from deals that last like a day-week)

- - - Updated - - -

Not saying it is better for that. I'm saying if ps3 where as cheap then more of you would have one

Shame it won't make it onto the pc, would love to see it run on here.

Pretty much the reason why i lost interest in the game aswell, knew about this around the start of this year.

Shame, i don't get why they don't put them on PC, the game is made on the PC to begin with.

Back