• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Legendary Door - Level 999 Gate of Expertise -

Its not interesting for you tho. Your uncle already told you whats behind the door :'( since ya know.. he works at cipsoft
stooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooopppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Its not interesting for you tho. Your uncle already told you whats behind the door :'( since ya know.. he works at cipsoft
Pretty immature i must say, we was over with this like what 4 days ago? When you gonna grow up.
stooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooopppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Not my fault he is immature and wont shut up.

Can someone record the stream for me? :p
he wont show us its confirmed by his friend druid and he wont even enter gate before 1000 lvl
https://www.twitch.tv/wiizaav/v/81103074 here is recorded stream.
Our last hope is to exiva him to know his approximate position and then check whats there using xray or other kind of software. Keep in mind he could just change name thats why players on his server should add him to vip list and see if he is missing or not

he wont show us its confirmed by his friend druid and he wont even enter gate before 1000 lvl
https://www.twitch.tv/wiizaav/v/81103074 here is recorded stream.
Our last hope is to exiva him to know his approximate position and then check whats there using xray or other kind of software. Keep in mind he could just change name thats why players on his server should add him to vip list and see if he is missing or not
Name changing would be so pointless..
Anyone could look at the highscores and find the level 1000. xD

people are sitting at banuta and he havent entered the door so... i bet he would enter when people would be tired of following him

Maybe he'll earn Tibia most rare items, an invitation to Cip headquarters, or maybe Tibia sources themselves, lmao - we won't know given he said he wouldn't reveal that information

Back