• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Mapper [Poxeria Project]

The Mapper

Just Imagine
Reaction score
Hello everybody, I'd like to show you some pictures of the server where I'm working, it's called Poxeria, it will be released in August-September 2011, they had the idea of creating a Grand Theft Auto game in Tibia and so they did it, you have missions, different weapons, cars, houses, etc. If anyone is interested in joining as a spriter, scripter, story maker, or whatever except mapper just let me know.

Poxeria City:

I hope you like them and join the server when it is released.

Last edited:
Yes you can ride in to your car using your own key, they give you different level of haste, you can park and unpark if you see a free place.

Last edited:
We have them but I won't upload pictures of them until the system is 100% ready, by the moment is 80% done.

We have them but I won't upload pictures of them until the system is 100% ready, by the moment is 80% done.

ok cool :D and u got this to? :eek:

GTA_The_Ballad_of_Tony_Gay_parachute1.jpg

Attachments

• GTA_The_Ballad_of_Tony_Gay_parachute1.jpg
    GTA_The_Ballad_of_Tony_Gay_parachute1.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 1 · VirusTotal
isometric > 2D

;s

Lol no WardawG we don't have those but maybe we can do them, Im starting to think of the idea of a character falling from a building.

I guess this project is dead :/? it would be awesome if it actually came online

Guys, the project is still active and is going AWESOME we're still working a lot, we made the graphics even better yesterday I mapped some cool hunting zones, maybe I will upload some pictures later ;)

New Image

The new trunk system, basicly you open the trunk of your car with the key, and you can store items just like a depot.
The portals systems, well if you have played Portals you will get it.
And a scumbag hat.... just for fun!

Back