• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The most donations money you've ever made?

Lucenzo

The Way You Move :)
Reaction score
I know people might hate this question but regardless i'm quite curious how much money have been made from donations, all servers that you've ever hosted.

Starting from 2010-09-01 till last payout 2011-09-26, so a year +/- month.

Zaypay:
5435.45 -> Euro

Paypal:
1214 +/- -> Euro

6649.45 Euro In a year.

Not bad tbh, just extra money to spend i guess.

So how much did you make? :)

whats the point of this thread? So more noobs will think that its the free money and they would start more download-run servers?

Surprised Rohan liked that status. Since he has like 6-7servers for making money...

Fare. it sucks to be you... The fact you can't make money, while some "noob" can :)

@Twitch agree.

Surprised Rohan liked that status. Since he has like 6-7servers for making money...

Fare. it sucks to be you... The fact you can't make money, while some "noob" can :)

@Twitch agree.
he probably liked the download and run part trololo, however silly thread :)

Its a private thing how much hosters earn. Like a said PRIVATE

@Twitch agree.

It's such a shame that you consider this "making money" when in reality you're basically begging for it.

Earn a real dollar and we'll have a discussion - leech; <cough> oops, "Lucenzo."

Wow, I'm shocked that one of my post was deleted.
It wasn't really offensive. All I said was "Do you even know what the definition of donation is?".
What a crock if he reported it as an offensive post.

It's such a shame that you consider this "making money" when in reality you're basically begging for it.

Earn a real dollar and we'll have a discussion - leech; <cough> oops, "Lucenzo."

Regardless of the fact that you don't even know me.
I don't consider this making money, i consider this an extra money i can waste on w/e i need.
Unlike you and most of the kids on this forum i have a fulltime job that pays 8.25£/h

But unlike you i use my knowledge to make the best out of it and make some extra cash, and not just from ots ofcourse.
I don't earn dollars, i earn £. So go back to America or br w/e the fuck you're from and hide in ur troll cave.

And i don't see anything wrong with begging for money. Unlike you my IQ is not under 50 and i guess you just don't understand what 'begging' means.

@Evan

It was offtopic.
Just like the wannabe smart ass above.

Read a couple of posts back, you'll see i've already posted about definition of donating.

@Evan

It was offtopic.

Read a couple of posts back, you'll see i've already posted about definition of donating.

It was not offtopic, you called it donations while claiming to keep it all for yourself to buy random things.
You just used the wrong choice of words, that's why I said what I posted.

And read a couple posts back? I don't see anything about the definition of donations.

Regardless of the fact that you don't even know me.
I don't consider this making money, i consider this an extra money i can waste on w/e i need.
Unlike you and most of the kids on this forum i have a fulltime job that pays 8.25£/h

But unlike you i use my knowledge to make the best out of it and make some extra cash, and not just from ots ofcourse.
I don't earn dollars, i earn £. So go back to America or br w/e the fuck you're from and hide in ur troll cave.

And i don't see anything wrong with begging for money. Unlike you my IQ is not under 50 and i guess you just don't understand what 'begging' means.

@Evan

It was offtopic.

That made me laugh. Great justification of your actions there buddy...good job.

Keep going offtopic.

I've posted above, if you don't fucking like this thread then don't fucking post. Don't need opinions from people who have nothing positive to say.

Lucenzo said:
some random bs
I lol'd.

But really you shouldn't be making money from donations, if you want to use the money to expand your server, pay people working on your project or further your knowledge so you can provide a better experience to your players then go ahead. If you're just 'wasting' it on random stuff then your server is probably not very good.

Back