• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] [8.54] Nevolutions ll Join today!

Yup, he is an egyptian who played my server and now asking me to help him to make a custom client with MY Sprites -.-

And of course i said no.

What more proof do you want? -.-

Well, I just joined your server and some things were different from what I received.

Ye, because i updated it?, it was released for 1-3 months ago.

Just dont use my things please.

Ye, because i updated it?, it was released for 1-3 months ago.

Just dont use my things please.

I think you do not quite understand me here.

I can download any released datapack I want and say it's mine, but isn't really confident, is it?

Omg, How can i prove this?

My datapack was released by my previous hoster that was Skillboy and some peoples downloaded it like 10 times before thread was deleted.

Sweddy those sprites are very old, I've played the server that had those sprites before you did

It is violated...

Please remove the sprites atleast, you can use my spell thats no problem because u edited it some and spells are easy to make but dont use my sprites.

As you can see in otservlist.org

There is some servers that got that released version and trying to copy my server
example: sweving.sytes.net and more... that has been deleted.

sweving.sytes.net is even using my description.

Last edited:
Sweddy those sprites are very old, I've played the server that had those sprites before you did

Must agree with Barry. I've seen these sprites earlier, and I've never played Swev.se before.

Nevo, I would just ignore Sweddy, probably just an attention seeker

Bumpybump. 12 active players online now.

hehe, I caught a Undead Skeleton to fight with me. :d

Hey, Stop It.. They Are Thiefs And I Dont Need Your Attention. I Already Got The Attention I Need.

You Make Me Wanna Post This! Why Do You Do That? Isn't It Much Easier writing like this?

Back