• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] [8.54] Nevolutions ll Join today!

I have already proven that my server was the first one out with these scripts, and the guy who gived the scripts played my server. What More Proof?

Hello Sweddy, you are saying that it's your scripts, but how many servers are the same?
I think there over 1000 servers with the same scripts + map. this could been a full map download with scripts uncluded.
And you think Nevolutions stoled your server but actually it's the original server of Rufus.

It is not, Because Rufus is in my team as you may see. And It has een stolen once and realeased here in otland by my previous hoster but that thread got deleted when i said to a Mod so please dont make Accounts and tell me this.

It is Thiefed Material.

It is not, Because Rufus is in my team as you may see. And It has een stolen once and realeased here in otland by my previous hoster but that thread got deleted when i said to a Mod so please dont make Accounts and tell me this.

It is Thiefed Material.

That is not me. No idea who that is either.

That's not right because Rufus is hosting a server at the moment + how sure are you it's the real rufus?
And all that's in nevolutions i have seen before in other servers like Quest Ot so don't say they are Sprite Thiefes or map thiefes

Im 100% sure, he has contacting me trough Otfans.

That sprites were in Swev not other ots, Swev was the first one.

lol? Sweving.sytes.net used that sprites also for a long time + they have even more sprites than that like demon assassin armor.
Quest Ot had that sprites for like 2 years, i don't know how long your server is online but your not the first with the map + the sprites

lol? Sweving.sytes.net used that sprites also for a long time + they have even more sprites than that like demon assassin armor.
Quest Ot had that sprites for like 2 years, i don't know how long your server is online but your not the first with the map + the sprites

We are first, Because the previous owner come out with it for like 4-7 years ago ans was online for 3 years....
We got that sprites too, but we dont use them yet. It is exactly a copy of our sprites.

The Eq you can see at the first page, is with assassin set but wood cape = assasin hood but wood cape is green. all the items already exist! Maybe nevo just changed colors because green isn't a nice color and grey/black looks much nicer. you don't have the right to accuse nevolutions for Thiefing of your server.

I have the full right because im 100% sure.

It does not exist like that, Does King Black Dragon ALSO exist??

I Know you want to defend him, but it is not nice to thief.

We are first, Because the previous owner come out with it for like 4-7 years ago ans was online for 3 years....
We got that sprites too, but we dont use them yet. It is exactly a copy of our sprites.

omg u don't understand me? ur server is online for like 6 month's and quest OT + sweving have that sprites longer then 2 years! Rufus didn't had that sprites!

Are u stupid?, sweving has been on like 5 days lol, and i dont know what quest ots are lol.

lol? u calling me stupid when you accuse a server where you actually don't know if it are your sprites! that's stupid. And sweving is longer online and i know it because my rl host is lol.
Quest ot is a server that is online for 2 years with "your -.-" sprites.

It is my sprites and im accusing those who using it. I wont stop, because i dont like peoples using them. And your not owner of any ot so please stop answering me and let the owner see this.

i think u just jealous cause you think this server will be better than yours?
If i had a server and people would using it i would be happy cause that's a sign that you have a good server. but you just think you are the best? you think you are the only one with that sprites? there are like 99999999999 servers so stop posting here and make players happy on your server.

i said it WILL be better. and why should i stop? you are the one who is posting here noob shit. you just look like a little girl that's is screaming for whipped cream on her ice but she don't get it -.-.

Last edited:
Back