• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. Launching soon! Playable from the USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, if anyone is starting without alot of friends, and doesn't intend to war after a week.
Feel free to send me a private message I've got a 25 slot ventrilo we can chill in and get to know eachother :)

Approximately 3 hours to launch guys! Feeling the pump? :)

no offence but I could have made a nicer looking website with google sites creator

premium from start should me 2-3 days imo so I can start sell premium and take 100 first

Would be nice if you change exp rate on rook, because 200-300 people on rook will be so annoying and will make that take many hours get to main.

No, keep it as it is, what is rook for then? to be there in 10 min and leave?

Might be an good idea to put an announcement on FB that registration is now possible.

Hello Ruska, I think that highering the goldrate is far more important than higering the actuall item drop. 2x goldrate would be good in all ways. And the lootrate should be from 1 to 1,5 in my opinion. Anyway, its your choice, your server, make what you think is best for the server..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back