• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. Launching soon! Playable from the USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruuska

http://www.the-realots.net/
Reaction score
xnQan3.png

About
This is a pure copy of the original game, as it was 2005 with a few custom changes such as increased damage on knight weapons and stars/light bolts for paladins, to make the gameplay more fair and more pleasant. There is three different proxies that you can choose between before you login, located in Netherlands (NL), Germany (DE) and the USA (US), with these we hope everyone can play without any tedious ms drops or such, though we recommend to download and install the Leatrix Latency Fix that's linked on our website. This is the first server in years that is using the original CipSoft files. You'll notice a huge different in the gameplay compared to the OT files, such as NPC and monster behaviors also all mysticism such as unexplored quests are available, perhaps you're the one who knows how to obtain the Sword of Fury? There will also be updates with new features such as tournaments, new content and harder quests for higher levels.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Rates
Experience will be three times faster than original tibia (3x)
• Skills three times faster than original tibia (2x)
• Magic double up compared to original tibia (2x)
• Loot are going to be almost twice as easy to obtain (1,5x)
• Monster spawns will also be faster (1,5x)
• Gold rate will also be faster (2x)

PvP
PvP will be open, the rules are the same as CipSofts. If you attack another player you will get an white skull and it will remain for 1 minute, but if you kill another player you get this white skull for 15 minutes and also get a frag registered and that frag will remain for 8 hours, if you kill 3 players under 8 hours you'll get a red skull that will remain for 30 days. If you kill 7 players under 8 hours you will be banned for 7 days.
Features
• Automatic save & clean system
• Automatic database backup at server save
• Protection against DDoS
• Mute system, you will be able to ignore players.
• Parcel & letters, send items and letters to your friends.
• Chat channels, try asking in Help channel if you're stuck in a cave without a rope
• Rule Violations, suspect someone is using a bot? Don't hesitate, use ctrl+r in game.
And much more, and more to come.

Staff
Owners/Gods
Superbeast ♂
Neo ♂
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Community Managers
Senior Tutors and Tutors

Server Information
→ Client: Custom, downloadable on the homepage. Based on Tibia client version 7.7
→ Uptime: 99.9% no restarts or server resets, if there is something new it will be updated within next server save.
→ Hosted in: Netherlands, but we have
multi proxy support which means that players all around the world will be able to play without any major lagg.
→ Map: CipSofts original tibia map from 7.7

To follow our progress with information and notifications, simply Like our Facebook page located here

Last edited:
Note that at the moment it's only a test server.
All accounts made will be wiped! And the game world fully restored

By far the best OTServer ever created, and the most realistic I might add.

(I logged on the test server and tested my lag (I'm from USA) and had 0 step lag when moving at the speed of a level 151).

Im from Sweden, DE proxy works best for me. As you mentioned, no step lags at all really nice..

Maybe first time real ots will be hight rate but no like always 3x....................................................

Not sure if any of you were aware of this but in oldschool Tibia, the armor you were wearing SHOULD reduce the damage taken by SD's, or any other physical runes you are hit by (similar to melee).

It did not work on Tibianic or any other OTServer I tried so I asked to try it here;

SD'ing a warlock with level 100, magic level 15;
80RLoFp.png

Now SD'ing an Orshabaal (higher defense/armor) with level 100, magic level 15;
RsNi9Yw.png

Can clearly see armor places a role in SD/physical damage (as it should) opposed to most other OTServers trying to replicate RealOTS/true real tibia 7.x.

Tried doing this test at level 8, magic level 15 but unfortunately my SD only sparked the Orshabaal.

Little things like this are why I prefer RealOTS to any other oldschool server.

Last edited:
Little things like this are why I prefer RealOTS to any other oldschool server.

Couldn't have said it any better myself!
The NPC files are so good! Quests/Npc's works 100% like Cipsoft had it 2005.

When will highscores/account manager and whatnot be up? ;d

I am not sure if lightbolts/stars for pally and improved weapons for kina is good...
I am, i played the server for 5 years. Therefor i made this decision, stars are too expensive to hunt profit no matter what distance skill you have. They are made for war purposes mostly, or possibly demon/raid bosses. Light bolts are just a bit better than normal bolts, and they weigh less. Cost a bit more though. And knowing how easy the game gets for mages, specially beyond level 100, a little buff for EK/RP does simply not hurt anyone.

Actualla light bolts has/had 44 attack (powerbolts have 40 attack) and still mages were mote populare due to lightbolts only doing 50% more damage than bolts (44/30) (power bolts do 33% more damage than bolts. enchanted SCA had 72 attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back