• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. Launching soon! Playable from the USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For ALL of you that are complaining; STOP WITH IT! You all know that its not working, so you dont have to say thats not working like everybody else! Be patience... Ruuska is well know with this problem and they are working on it!

This happens when unexperienced guy want to host serious otserver.

Ey mex and zabije~, stop whining you morons. You re crying cuz u don't have these files or what the fuck?

Should just shutdown the entire server to atleast keep it fair for the people who can't log in

i got this files from iryont. im going to host realots next Saturday. Who will play my realots with no donations and fair gameplay no corrupted?

You guys are pathethic, there has been DDoS on HoN and thats a much bigger game than this, their player got noticed about it and didnt complain, though they got ddosed for months, so please stop wasting your time sayin people are unexperienced when you aint knowin who's working on the server and who's not. So please now all be quiet make a pray... Go outside come back home and check if the server is online, it's Nothin we can do, we dont wanna kill the server cause then nothing will be saved

i just been outside (yes i was) i came back and i see server exploded. im mad
Maybe this server would success with tampon map?

Crataeis reporting in.... Waddapp dawgsss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back