• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. Launching soon! Playable from the USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody is forcing you to play this server, so if you dont like the way they dealing with problems you should gtfo with your negative toughts...
I'm not a negative nancy brah, I'm just trying to help them. It's the best solution, obviously could've worded it better.

Would just like to add that if they weren't so stupid and listened to the idiots telling them to rush it we wouldn't even be in this situation in the first place.

'dem niggas need to take charge and do what's best for the servers longevity.

whatever you do, do it as soon as possible please. imo full reset, or giving those ppl who are in main now level 8 is even fine, just do it quickly ;>

maybe even if they didnt rush it this problem would still have occurred? then what? we have the same problem just 1 week from now or whatever. maybe its better we did it now so they can solve it and fix it sooner rather than later as it would have happened anyways..?

in the end haters gonna hate and potatoes gonna potate, nothing more nothing less

maybe even if they didnt rush it this problem would still have occurred? then what? we have the same problem just 1 week from now or whatever. maybe its better we did it now so they can solve it and fix it sooner rather than later as it would have happened anyways..?
true dat, i got level 8 and i aint even mad

I'm not a negative nancy brah, I'm just trying to help them. It's the best solution, obviously could've worded it better.
In your opinion it is the best dessicion you could make, but you are not hosting it. If u did you could have made the server alot better ofcourse, because you can do so much better isnt it? You only thinking about playing, playing and playing, but you will need to understand that the crew need to think on longer terms instead following your opinion that will end up bad eventually.

In your opinion it is the best dessicion you could make, but you are not hoyosting it. If u did you could have made the server alot better ofcourse, because you can do so much better isnt it? You only thinking about playing, playing and playing, but you will need to understand that the crew need to think on longer terms instead following your opinion that will end up bad eventually.
What? How will my decision end up badly? My decision could not be any better for the future of RealOTS nig.

What? How will my decision end up badly? My decision could not be any better for the future of RealOTS nig.

Maybe I did not explane it right for you, but here is it again. The crew need to think on longer terms! If you put gold rate at 2x eventually people of level 60~~ are walking with atleast 500k cash. Dont think in 1 direction mate.

Follow my suggestion and give us a time for launch tomorrow. Allot of people just want answers, to rush with a conclusion now will be bad for the server.
Give your self some space and time to fix the things to be done. It's not fair to anyone if you execute the server as fast you can dubble click on your mouse.

nah, its already been launched no need to reschedule, just fix the bug however you wanna do it and reopen it for everyone to play again

We'd have to wait untill after SS to make th eserver work correctly with the DB else Everything will be reseted though.

Some people here act like they are the fucking law haha, like just because you say the phrase "dem nig" followed by an argument that would perfectly come from a ten year old they are going to get what they want. What's wrong with the "players"? you people complain about the hosters and such but you too are a big pile of shit when it comes to attitude and behavior. "I wont play" yeah right... haha they dont even believe what they say. bugger off already and learn some respect that apparently your families couldnt teach.

as for the server; keep calm and solve the issues.

infiltrated lol, we were all random pking when battle was done me and my real alt-tabbed to come back see you ue'd us. i can see you're still obsessed with me :[

infiltrated sounds alot cooler though doesn't it?
oh and(read this in a teen girl extremely excited voice tone) THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR INCLUDING ME ON YOUR TOP 5 PEOPLE TO TALK TO ON YOUR WEBSITE!!!!!!111111"¤#"%¤#¤&¤#/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom