• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. Launching soon! Playable from the USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ruuska, I believe you can expect the community to be rushing up more and more, after all it doesn't end after the start lol :) I think a nice idea will be to develop certain members of your team to act as filters within the forums of the server and in-game observation so the DevTeam decisions become more accurate through the reports that come in from all players. (This is byfar something any other owner has done, and if they did it was on a really low level with exception of Iryont and this is because he has spend years of involvement with his server)

Good luck and too bad I couldn't even register, I even woke up early to do so, but it was already mayhem down here.
regards!

You know what guys? You're freaking spoiled whining about the gold drop rate. Im sorry to be the one to tell you, but this is what gold drop used to be. You've clearly played to many ots to even be able to remember how it really was. Getting 25 gold in a rotworm used to be a "highfive" moment. Its supposed to be a struggle in the start, its supposed to be hard. Stop whining and just deal with it.

You know what guys? You're freaking spoiled whining about the gold drop rate. Im sorry to be the one to tell you, but this is what gold drop used to be. You've clearly played to many ots to even be able to remember how it really was. Getting 25 gold in a rotworm used to be a "highfive" moment. Its supposed to be a struggle in the start, its supposed to be hard. Stop whining and just deal with it.

Totally agreed!!

2x gold and 1x for loot, still this is ot server and we cant never know how long people is intrested of this server.. btw poi quest is avaible? Addon/outfit quest or tasks?
Tutors for answering peoples questions?

Last edited:
2x gold and 1x for loot, still this is ot server and we cant never know how long people is intrested of this server.. btw poi quest is avaible? Addon/outfit quest or tasks?
Tutors for answering peoples questions?
Addons on 7.7 ? u must be a complete retard

Addons on 7.7 ? u must be a complete retard

Of cource he's retard, he's mentioned "1X LOOT 2X GOLD" 100 times in the past two days.

Yes Poi will be available since that's the only way you can achieve soft boots.

i thought you could buy soft boots in venore for 750k, or was that just for the latest version dennis hosted?

Saying im retarted whitout any reasons... grown up please and this was my first time about speaking 2x gold. Hate this community.

Wait... Is one of the top donation sellers talking about keeping the drop rate low? Is that because the more other people get, the less your advantage will be?
Was it a huge struggle for you to go to paypal, buy a rose and sell it in game? Oh jesus. You really do live in your own dream world. I truly wonder, how you convince yourself of these things and then you have the audacity to say them out loud.

You remind me of Eric Cartman, from the episode about the joke Jimmy made and how Eric tried to take credit for it. One day youll grow up, one day.

Wait... Is one of the top donation sellers talking about keeping the drop rate low? Is that because the more other people get, the less your advantage will be?
Was it a huge struggle for you to go to paypal, buy a rose and sell it in game? Oh jesus. You really do live in your own dream world.

I would love to start an argument with you but, you know you should never argue with a retard, they will just bring you down to thier level and beat you with experince. So I'll pass thank you. Nice try tho :)

I would love to start an argument with you but you know you should never argue with a retard, they will just bring you down to thier level and beat you with experince. So I'll pass thank you. Nice try tho :)

You would love to start an argument im sure, except you can't. There is no arguing that you are one of the top donation sellers on every single Ot you have ever played. There is no argument, period. Its nothing to do with bringing you up to my lv. If that was possible, I would have done it because you are flat out retarded and I feel awful for how your brain "works" (Note how well it "works")

Also, if you plan to use the word "retard" please use it correctly. Retard is not a noun in the way you are using it.

Somone got butthurt :(

5mzjvmM.jpg

Oh and im sorry english isn't my first language! MY BAD!

So somebody pitying you... is being butthurt? :D? Got it. I can only imagine the amount of butthurt people you have created in your life time then ;/

Oh, im sorry also. I am not fluent in moron either. Language = Iq barrier ;/

Zach post all you want, you're just making yourself look even worse. Might be time to accept defeat and stop embarrassing yourself trying to come with the lamest comebacks you can find.

You're not making yourself look much better either

so much aggro on these kids at forum, just pathetic

that's where you're wrong though. Getting 15 gold in a rotworm is a high-five moment on this server. Average/rot is like 4-5 coin atm

I might actually be exageratting that. Now that I did the math on how much gold I got from 8-14 in rotworms I see that if I split that up on the amount of rotworm I killed for that experience I got 3.5gold/rotworm. But hey, you guys keep promoting this low amount of gold crap, not only will you regret it because you'll afford lvl 13 wand in lvl 16 (that is if you don't buy ANYTHING at all other than the wand. Imagine if you'd want a mana potion, oh the horrors!
I gotta agree with Ingens. The exp rate are 3x, which means we will gain faster levels compared to our income of gold/items. If there are going to be 3x and 1x gold drop. Please just change the exp rate at 1x too. Then it will be more like Tibia back in days.

Is there donate rose's on Realot's? Or is it only prem :)?
Both. You can donate a rose that you can sell to other players in order for them to buy premium.

Last edited by a moderator:
i would like to remind the people here that this thread is about the realots server. This is not a place for calling people names! If you want to do that i think facebook is a nice place to start.

i would like to remind the people here that this thread is about the realots server. This is not a place for calling people names! If you want to do that i think facebook is a nice place to start.
Couldn't agree more. Please keep those arguments in private messages or something :) Thanks

Last 1 Ruuska

Zach post all you want, you're just making yourself look even worse. Might be time to accept defeat and stop embarrassing yourself trying to come with the lamest comebacks you can find.

My last question/comment is simple. (point of this 'argument')

If prem roses did not exist, and you could not sell premium, you would be the first to BEG for more loot drop or quit. Stop trying to make yourself look high and mighty and a fair/good player. You are good for absolutely one thing and one thing only when it comes to playing tibia. Getting off rook. Thats it. Am I right or wrong, you ALWAYS buy and sell prem roses? (I already know the answer, lets see if you wanna lie again)

cya!

that's where you're wrong though. Getting 15 gold in a rotworm is a high-five moment on this server. Average/rot is like 4-5 coin atm

I might actually be exageratting that. Now that I did the math on how much gold I got from 8-14 in rotworms I see that if I split that up on the amount of rotworm I killed for that experience I got 3.5gold/rotworm. But hey, you guys keep promoting this low amount of gold crap, not only will you regret it because you'll afford lvl 13 wand in lvl 16 (that is if you don't buy ANYTHING at all other than the wand. Imagine if you'd want a mana potion, oh the horrors!

Last edited:
can anyone give me a proper update of what will happen now? can't bother reading all these pages for the right postxd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back