• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. Launching soon! Playable from the USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like something is fucked in the database cuz when I try to login it said wrong acc and pw on tibia and highscores are gone and you cant login on the website

the database is most likely to be deleted and there's no point in checking regularly because they have to do it all again and be sure of some counter measures against the upcoming ddos attacks from all the jerks who roam the net, screwing the game for everyone else :>

people stop claiming they gonna reset it EVIDENCE???? and shit they are not its a long term server and what so if u cannot play for 1 day?? not gonna be a reset if it's a reset its just retarded for those people that spent 5 hours in rook :X also by doing that hes just makeing rook to crowded however ...... people should not simply log out when they see someone typeing log out for exp boost like idiots :X

sure some people is ahead now however alot people got to main aswell so should make everyones rook experince quicker and stop comeing with this put everyone level 8.... soon enuff you gonna want everyone who made a acc to get lvl 8...... be gone pests

no, admins put the serv up yesterday and then all started running to portugal by foot

I was debating playing here again, as i played old realots 4 years ago alot :) but this thread looks like a shit storm and honestly I don't understand why no 7.6 server can get their shit together, so many times its full of failures. So much opportunity for a good managed team.

@ owners of realots, consider selling this off to a group who can run this properly, it'd be successful I believe

So they reset it, then what? It will just keep happening all over again. Resetting means the shitheads wins, and im sure Ruuska won't let them. Its just one day, in 2 weeks this one day won't matter anymore. Just relax and wait for them to fix this. I've been talking to over 50 ppl all got kicked, i doubt anyone have been able to play since midnight or so. (last friend of mine got kicked 1 hour past midnight )

Respect to everyone! but i aint going throw dat 5hour rook again rofl! i rather eat my own shit tbh

Sigh, i just want the server to go back up now! so we can continute to play, no more drama!!!!!!....

@tsaf they are here.
But the only thing they know about hosting OT is how to spawn rats on rook

are u serious? lol so they are aware of whats going on and dont know how to fix it? i guess that means this server wont even open again at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom