• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. Launching soon! Playable from the USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are from sweden or norway, so i think you guyes need wait much longer because atm there is huge storm and electricity downnnn. :)

That doesn't apply for Netherlands I believe.

Over 6 months of "work" on the "Real Cip Tibia files" ended up like a mess.. Its way to much talking form those guys. Im out.

1 week more or less dosen't matter here.. they have been working on this server for too long.. And still there was like 10 bugs just in rook.

@Fadoramix
Yeyeye
Same thing would have happened on 22nd even on 22nd of 2020. Those people does not have knowledge and resources to host serious OT.
No proper ddos protection.
No control at all - database down.
Admins sleeping, server down - make sense to get some people from different TZ if you are not able to handle things properly. What the point hosting such project if you cannot support it?

There was a test server but apparently purpose was to check if it is able to handle 10 ppl online....

1 week more or less dosen't matter here.. they have been working on this server for too long.. And still there was like 10 bugs just in rook.

Bugs in Rookgaard?

Bugs in Rookgaard?
Yes. I was kicked 4 times beacuse someone else logged into my account. When i kicked back my name was XAI and i was a Girl.. Next time i relogged my name and gender was back.. Happend like 4 times. When i told GM about it he just said "Make new account, i cant help you.." Worst answer ever.

Thats what happens when you think you can have 3 proxies at the same time in 3 different countries on the same server.. Fail.

Exactly what buggs in rookgard?
"no proper ddos protection" you talk like you know something? Doesn't matter how great ddos protection you got if the attack is big enough. The server still runned lagg free (even tho people couldnt connect) those who was online could play without laggs.
As I said, this attack was extremly planned since even Ruuska lost his internet at home, it got pinged on atleast 3 ips at the same time.
However Im not defending that they are beginners of hosting ots, but still you should focus on the guy who's pinging the server instead

I saw one bug-just some of fresh rats were able to sell, idk why :D I had 5 rats (all was fresh) and sold just 2 of them

Yes. I was kicked 4 times beacuse someone else logged into my account. When i kicked back my name was XAI and i was a Girl.. Next time i relogged my name and gender was back.. Happend like 4 times. When i told GM about it he just said "Make new account, i cant help you.." Worst answer ever.

Thats what happens when you think you can have 3 proxies at the same time in 3 different countries on the same server.. Fail.
swamp troll

Well guys I think this discussion is going a bit too far. Everything is more or less clear now and we just have to face the fact that there will be problems with this server.
Worst thing is that @Fadoramix has to post info/excuses here not the administration itself. Thats a bit silly...
(no offence @Fadoramix you are doing good job but in fact it should be someone from the official administration).

sooo where is admins? if that guy is posting info he must be getting it from some admin ye?

Admins wrote 25 mins ago on facebook "Roberts power is still down since last night due to storm, me dennis and some others are still working on the problem"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back