• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. Launching soon! Playable from the USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are currently issuing the problem, with my experience of time, I belive the server will be up in 2-3 hours, please bare with us!

so 3 hours from now eh? for some reason i dont believe that, but i dont know exactly what that reason is

Roberts power is still down since last night due to storm, me dennis and some others are still working on the problem
Seems that they are hosting the server in Robert's basement so 3 hours is nothing.

I can't really say if the server will be up within 3 hours, but I Think with my acknowledge that it will, not 100% sure tho. But we will compensate our players with something good.

*sigh* so annoying that they won't go out with any concrete information about the server. People need answers!

People need a reset, a fresh start. Because obviously the start sucked, which is the most important thing=)

Indeed, reset it next friday and take your time to fix everything instead of rushing it.

"In 1 hour and 27 minutes one of the most legendary Open-Tibia server scheludes" - IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE RAT RAIDS IN ROOK! Its so legendery i shit my pants.. The rats ddosed the server, gg WP!

Damn, have noone heard of being patient.. ?
Give it some time, their working on it. Whining doesn't help, it just makes you look like a idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back