• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. Launching soon! Playable from the USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The-Realots.net
42 minutes ago
We are very sorry of the occuring problem, hopefully everyone will stay and bare with us, we will compensate our dear players with something special!

Rat raid please!!!111!!!

Can you please stop writing "With my experience" "but I Think with my acknowledge that it will"
The fact that this happend shows more then words can tell

There's no need for a reset tbh, the server was online for 6-7hours only. Dont worrey pg childs the server will be up for years

There's no need for a reset tbh, the server was online for 6-7hours only. Dont worrey pg childs the server will be up for years
We've got next oracle.
It was not able to stand for one full day...

Can you please stop writing "With my experience" "but I Think with my acknowledge that it will"
The fact that this happend shows more then words can tell

The reason everything happend like this is just unlucky circumstances,
been a crazy strom in Norway/Sweden and I'm sure Ruuska rather take care of his family than try to fix this OT so you can play a few hours earlier.

Stop looking through your brow eye.

No worry all, Jozef 24 is here.
Im new map programer contracted from Ruuska

Ruuska, dennis and me fix the problem soon server ready and go for play
Ruska installing anti ddos protection, dennis game protection and i programming all maps for Ready play
Here is photo of us in work:
Server online in 3h after all finish
computer-nerds.jpg

That hand on the right is DDOSER?
btw. Do not pretend to be tampon! Tampon was not able to write a single sentence properly (not saying that I can but still)

got some fresh news for you guys, we currently spoke with providers about the loginserver downtime, and they said its something wrong with their host, so hopefully everything has been saved and it wont be a reset, but in the case if its not saved we will have to give all the players who were online (with an unique ip) Free lvl 8 and some starting gold and some regular startin equipment, hopefully this wont create a chaos in main with people goin and wandin peoples to their first death!
Hopefully the server will come online as soon as possible.

/RealOTS Administration

The-Realots.net
Oi!
I got some fresh news for you guys, we currently spoke with providers about the loginserver downtime, and they said its something wrong with their host, so hopefully everything has been saved and it wont be a reset, but in the case if its not saved we will have to give all the players who were online (with an unique ip) Free lvl 8 and some starting gold and some regular startin equipment, hopefully this wont create a chaos in main with people goin and wandin peoples to their first death!

/RealOTS Administration
Update from facebook.
As someone already posted: Hilarious!

It is just another example of ignorance and lack of knowledge. Good thing here is that this came up at the beginning so if there will be continuation players could blame only them self for a completely wasted time.

1. This post clearly shows us that they have no idea what they are doing.
we currently spoke with providers about the loginserver downtime, and they said its something wrong with their host, so hopefully everything has been saved and it wont be a reset
Loginserver down = database lost. Very logic.
Have you ever heard about backup?

2. Giving players levels and items? Hahahah! Brilliant idea! More rat raids please! Do not forget about your friends... If they even consider such option gl to all players that are going to play there (unless you know might Ruuska so probably you would receive some extra bonus ;))

Last edited:
Update from facebook.

Loginserver down = database lost. Very logic.
Have you ever heard about backup?

Just to make it clear for you.
you - Login server - database

What happens if login server goes down?
What you do on your character wont be able to go back to the database = everyone that have logged out lost all their levels.

Just to make it clear for you.
you - Login server - database

What happens if login server goes down?
What you do on your character wont be able to go back to the database = everyone that have logged out lost all their levels.

So they are going to reset levels on every major downtime? Hmmm make sense!

Its normal, if the loginserver crashes its going to be a rollback. Its happening to all the OTs I know lol xD

So they are going to reset levels on every major downtime? Hmmm make sense!

It's not able to save your character when the login server is down, is it so hard to understand?
Since the the login server went down like 1-2 hours after launch it havn't been saved since than.

lol offline time wasn't even ddos, it seems realots is using same host as cykotitan's (programmer working on the team), whos shit provider fucked realOTs.

LXtgTDC.png

same error we were getting for realots, gg. can't even buy a decent host for launch smh

got some fresh news for you guys, we currently spoke with providers about the loginserver downtime, and they said its something wrong with their host, so hopefully everything has been saved and it wont be a reset, but in the case if its not saved we will have to give all the players who were online (with an unique ip) Free lvl 8 and some starting gold and some regular startin equipment, hopefully this wont create a chaos in main with people goin and wandin peoples to their first death!

/RealOTS Administration

this is the most shit compensation, what about most US players who weren't even able to create an account because site was offline all day?

you need to reset the server, this will only ruin shit m8. have first day 5x exp with 2x gold as compensation.

Website is fully working now exept the database is fucked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back