• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. Launching soon! Playable from the USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never make double XP or whatsoever on a daily basis. If you do this make it available per account and that u can active it or disable it again.

Would be nice if the GMs were answering us on forums. Else this spamming wont stop for sure and its never good to let ur people wait!

Hi folks,

The game server suffered a hardware (harddrive) failure during its launch. I'll assist the server's staff with getting it back online. I think it's in the best interest of the server if a proper (clean) launch is made, and will help to assure this doesn't occur again. The staff will announce a new launch date shortly.

If its going to be a reset my team will be gone (around 20 people). So that will just be a huge loss I guess xD

this is the most shit compensation, what about most US players who weren't even able to create an account because site was offline all day?

you need to reset the server, this will only ruin shit m8. have first day 5x exp with 2x gold as compensation.
Shut up fcking flamer, so people was wasting their time to get out of rook like 4-6hours and after that they was taking some extra exp/ gold at main.

"players who were online (with an unique ip) Free lvl 8 and some starting gold and some regular startin equipment"
Yeah do this 8lvl , gold and items who was finished rook.

-Now when like 50% players finished rook it wont take even long get 8lvl.

I was 50% to 8, wont do that all over again.

And @BoneZ, I could still play. Just my team wont play which are around 20 people, which would be a loss :)

a loss for you maybe, not to the rest who's gonna play realots.

And @BoneZ, I could still play. Just my team wont play which are around 20 people, which would be a loss :)
yes you will

Hi folks,

The game server suffered a hardware (harddrive) failure during its launch. I'll assist the server's staff with getting it back online. I think it's in the best interest of the server if a proper (clean) launch is made, and will help to assure this doesn't occur again. The staff will announce a new launch date shortly.
tttttthank you ..

It is a loss for the whole server, what do you think whos gonna fight who then? Mex/you guys are boring enemies. Onds team is the only nice team to fight against and they will have boring enemies aswell.

And they should just put the server up today as soon as they fixed it.

Hi folks,

Do you know if they are going to do a new launch today or they are planning to postpone for a longer period? (that would sux)

I suggest reset all and fix a new launch time around 15-16 or something

this is just fucked up. We fought in rook like idiots for be the first in main, with free spawn and big advantage. Now its just fucked up. Should people just get lvl 8 ?

The best solution is to resett and opened it in 2 months or somthing.

But we want to play. But its fucked up now if u put it online and all players is lvl 8 who was 1-7 in rook. And people who make a new character has no problem fixing rook very fast.

How the fuck is that fully working? dipshit
Fucking idiot , the website wasn't working for maybe 18h now. Now its back on. Also when you tried to login on the client nothing happend but when you try now you will see that it says wrong acc and pw. So that means the database is empty.
Now gtfo

Fucking idiot , the website wasn't working for maybe 18h now. Now its back on. Also when you tried to login on the client nothing happend but when you try now you will see that it says wrong acc and pw. So that means the database is empty.
Now gtfo
you said 'fully working' you moron, website loading =/= fully working

Everyone stop fighting, the server will come online probably next saturday with a compensation which will benefit all players even those who werent able to logon and start their adventure in the world of RealOTS.
We just need to secure that not the same thing will happend next time its launch, so please just bare with us!

You changed your mind pretty fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back