• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. ONLINE! (Playable in USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
he needs to lower exp rate

already lvl 90 lol

90=2x

130 1x

maybe kurwa 0.2 exp after 100 lvl piece of shit

do 2x exp and fuck this ot i just play here because its 3x exp and many peoples too,if u want 2x gtfo to tibianic
stop trashtalk about it just

maybe kurwa 0.2 exp after 100 lvl piece of shit

do 2x exp and fuck this ot i just play here because its 3x exp and many peoples too,if u want 2x gtfo to tibianic
stop trashtalk about it just
cry is free

3x=server dead in 2 months like every other realots :)

@up batizado stfu kid

if you make 2x exp after lvl 100 its better to play tibianic :) so dont do it

:O the legend of sd hotkey appeared. Arent you only playing here because blackd works?

The only ppl who want 2x after lvl 100 is the ppl who will never reach 100.

Higher levels are only a problem if all of them are in a team. Otherwise it's quite easy to bring them down/isolate them. Otherwise it's fine.

I do post on the site, first page (News section)
We don't ban botters? How come there's over 80 ppl banned?
We are considering to lower the rate after a certain level.
Things take time

you realize you can't change the exp rate at a level somebody has already achieved right ? it's basically too late already, lol.

3x is simply too high of a rate for a long term server, anybody who's been around this community for more than a month knows this.

and lol @ these kids acting like level 100 on 3x is even remotely hard to do. if your against 2x at 100 you're clearly new to the oldschool community and have no idea how shit works around here.

Last edited:
you realize you can't change the exp rate at a level somebody has already achieved right ? it's basically too late already, lol.

3x is simply too high of a rate for a long term server, anybody who's been around this community for more than a month knows this.

and lol @ these kids acting like level 100 on 3x is even remotely hard to do. if your against 2x at 100 you're clearly new to the oldschool community and have no idea how shit works around here.
i dont think gm will listen to you

I suppose we have to wait 2 months for the OT to be dead before we can tell him "i told you so" unfortunately.

Ggwp are only going to stay 2 months anyway, so Ruuska should listen to those who are actually going to play for the longer term. Doesnt matter what rate it is for Xirvisa, he will be top 3 no matter if it is 2x or 3x.

Ruuska should listen to those who are actually going to play for the longer term.

you mean the 5-10 nerds who will continue to play when they are the only ones left on the server ?

yeah, bet those guys are really gunna be lining Ruuska's pockets during those times.

you mean the 5-10 nerds who will continue to play when they are the only ones left on the server ?

yeah, bet those guys are really gunna be lining Ruuska's pockets during those times.

No? I'm backing up your statement with lower exp and you talk about 5-10 nerds? Where did that come from? Let me inform you. Xirvisa are in Ggwp, which is Rnh/lucifers. They said they will only play for 2 month max. Ruuska should listen to those guys who want 2x at lvl 100 in order for the server to stay more than 2-3 months. That's called a long term. You even say yourself that you want lower exp. Why are you talking about 5-10 nerds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back