• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. ONLINE! (Playable in USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
what kinda rates you talkin lol

@ gm

pretty stupid to ban the first 100 people for 7 days, now changing it. should have been insta deletion all along

i hope you're not trying to say it's unfair to deliver different punishment for different rule breakers, since they gave up those fair rights when they started botting in the first place.

i hope you're not trying to say it's unfair to deliver different punishment for different rule breakers, since they gave up those fair rights when they started botting in the first place.

i'm saying it's stupid to say such a thing as "this system is working and it is what we will stick with" and then change your mind a week later when all these guys who got caught in the first place received a slap on the wrist basically - i could give a shit about the fairness of the botters

unfortunately it's only the stupid guys getting caught anyways

And he really thought the server would last for 10 years it wont even make 1 year I think

We might add a stage, but not at 100. It cannot be done in time, already talked with the programmer about it. And atm he has no clue how to do it, and personally I don't see the problem in lvl 100, that would be easy to take even if the rate had been 2x from the beginning. A week or two more, it's just 15kk exp guys. You just have to put some effort into it, instead of sitting on forums all days. I know since i used to be a PGer myself. But as i said, we might add a stage, It requires time and work (more than you think).
Like every other change regarding this OT server :)

what kinda rates you talkin lol

@ gm

pretty stupid to ban the first 100 people for 7 days, now changing it. should have been insta deletion all along
Might seem stupid yes, but we did not expect so many to bot. Things intend to not always work out the way we had planned.
I can't go back in time and change things, therefor it happens now. Live with it

We might add a stage, but not at 100. It cannot be done in time, already talked with the programmer about it. And atm he has no clue how to do it, and personally I don't see the problem in lvl 100, that would be easy to take even if the rate had been 2x from the beginning. A week or two more, it's just 15kk exp guys. You just have to put some effort into it, instead of sitting on forums all days. I know since i used to be a PGer myself. But as i said, we might add a stage, It requires time and work (more than you think).
dennis did it easily on last realots

i thought he was with u

dennis did it easily on last realots

i thought he was with u
Dennis has been with us pre-launch only. We can ask him for tips sometimes, but he's a busy man and a simple answer can take over a week to get, if not more :p But i don't blame him

are you blind? you really think anyone could make this 15kk just by being online alot? its cause of the bots the player has online to obtain as much cash to keep doing hardcore hunts (= good exp)
It shouldn't be possible as it would be a longterm server as you said.
hope you fix it asap and not when like 20-30 people are lvl 100s and 80% of the server still isn't and add it then..

x10 MC getting cash and then buying runes on NPC and gg, the problem Ruuska it's that you was making a presentation of this OT like "Tibia 7.70 times" and with antibotclient etc etc, and anything was done, NOTHING.

Bots botting 24h, yes, you can ban 80 acc, but they'll have more chars on main in 45 min, not hard to see that you fail so hard twice, and this time its worst, you are not doing a shit to avoid the problem of bot, you only put "we are working on it" really next time do it better instead talk much.

Not doing shit? You are literally phatetic in my personal opinion.
We will delete all accounts from the same IP as the botter who gets caught.
This is the best solution we can do for now...Do you really think everything is easy to solve?
I understand if you do, since you've never worked with Cipsoft files. Besides, how come even orginal tibia has problems with botters after 10+ years of hosting this game? -.^ They are even a major company with a lot more resources and way longer experience than we do.
Why don't you just find another OT where everything is perfect day 1, and the rest of its days as well and spare yourself from this misery :)

Also I don't understand, we are not "jealous" of that level 100 guy.

You are missing the point man like always, you need to make the exp rates drop to 2x or even 1x asap.

Also like the other players said, he is known for his bot knight farm.

Dennis CAN make exp stages, they really need to be done asap or you will regret it.

I repeat, Dennis is not with us in this project..... He worked on this server for over 6 years. Of course he can do things 100x faster than a unexperienced person. Find me a guide on the net for cipsoft files/system. And i'll personally promise you all that each change made in the future will more or less be instant >.<

It's funny how you ban someone "Nazi'Ghul" for 82 days for botting, and the next day he's unbanned botting larva's again.

It's funny how you ban someone "Nazi'Ghul" for 82 days for botting, and the next day he's unbanned botting larva's again.
Our ban system bugged out, something wrong with query manager. But don't focus on the banishments anymore, people will be deleted instead :)

I'll personally delete him once we get the querybug fixed, can't do changes in the DB until that's done.
One really important thing to add to this is that everything with this system we run the server on is so over sensitive, if we make 1 misstake the whole thing can crash. This happened way to many times during test phase pre-launch. And since im not a programmer I can't do everything on my own even, i'd love to have the knowledge though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back