• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. ONLINE! (Playable in USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking lol
O8zC32b.png

GM gave guy dist 95 gg
wY7COGw.png
It was my test object, i scheduled the char for deletion on site, this takes time so he got on highscores. I deleted him manually now, char's gone ;)
Highscores will take a while to update though

It was my test object, i scheduled the char for deletion on site, this takes time so he got on highscores. I deleted him manually now, char's gone ;)
You thought ppls won't notice it nice

u have time to answer dist 95 but not problems. u scared cuz u cheat ggwp

Yo guys do not get the point - the server has been alive 1 month with botknights and autorunemakers online, why if I started to play tomorrow after antibot client will be added, why am i having disadvantage against the other players? Totally unfair, keep up with the bot client for 6 months~ until we all get money and level to fight, then put the antibot to avoid bot-wars. Sad to say but thanks for keeping it like this Ruuska-

lol gets caught cheating his char and calls it a test object ... hahaha. realots is fucked, bad owners

^
Server down (today 06.03 AM)
It was during server save....
And it was a test object, so much complains on paladins being OP, had to try it out.
Don't think they are OP, but yea good with 95 dist that i can assure you :) We're not cheating.

Yo guys do not get the point - the server has been alive 1 month with botknights and autorunemakers online, why if I started to play tomorrow after antibot client will be added, why am i having disadvantage against the other players? Totally unfair, keep up with the bot client for 6 months~ until we all get money and level to fight, then put the antibot to avoid bot-wars. Sad to say but thanks for keeping it like this Ruuska-

What about those players who never used any kind of cheats? Every single player on RealOTs ain't using cheats. Better to fix antibot client to make it fair to everyone.

Fremmed sorry to say but what I think is that the ones that botted have a advantage already botting for cash alot of hours and the people who dont bot have less cash so if he gonna implent anti bot client he should reset everyone to make it really fair.

now imagine this going on for 1 1/2 years

that is tibianic xD
Fremmed sorry to say but what I think is that the ones that botted have a advantage already botting for cash alot of hours and the people who dont bot have less cash so if he gonna implent anti bot client he should reset everyone to make it really fair.
LOL no, dumb idea. Heard of Tibianic? People botted there for soo long freely and it's still going.

Ruuska you and other gsm need be more active against cavebotters and runefarms, why mcing allowed you should make it illegal i finding every day 3 char mc partys.. Against aimbotters you cant rly do anything whitout antibot client or custom runes.
Guyes stop talking about antibot client i thinking he wont make it even. Mcing illegal and start ban mcers for mo1nth or so..
Add some tutors because people talking so much shit on trade/game chat..

Ruuska you and other gsm need be more active against cavebotters and runefarms, why mcing allowed you should make it illegal i finding every day 3 char mc partys.. Against aimbotters you cant rly do anything whitout antibot client or custom runes.
Guyes stop talking about antibot client i thinking he wont make it even. Mcing illegal and start ban mcers for mont or so..
Lol this.

At least fix us a fucking tibiacam, maybe make a nice botter report section right? On the ugly forums right?

God forbid you do anything, lel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back