• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. ONLINE! (Playable in USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well doesn't mex deserve to get banned when he sit on say on realots topic "I bot with 10 chars everyday 24/7 making 1kk / a day" just with intention to ruin the server? rofl
Find his IP and get him deleted on the server, simple.

Well doesn't mex deserve to get banned when he sit on say on realots topic "I bot with 10 chars everyday 24/7 making 1kk / a day" just with intention to ruin the server? rofl
Find his IP and get him deleted on the server, simple.
I can say this aswell doesn't mean its true

UbtpRd7.png

rip

If the new antibot client wont be here soon Ill quit. This is ridiculous - there is NOTHING that can stop people from using "mana hotkey/ uh hotkey/ sd hotkey"
you banning botters will NEVER be enough.
Get it solved asap, else there is not a single possitive point on this server that would like you to keep playing. Not one.
If you make antibot client - i will quit. Server needs the bot knights to ensure the economy of the server is fine and will be good for future wars.

I dont understand why he even hosted this server without antibotclient, didnt people see this coming?

If you make antibot client - i will quit. Server needs the bot knights to ensure the economy of the server is fine and will be good for future wars.

I agree, also there will always be bot, some guy from ggwp said to me they have custom bot, karelazi bot but remaked for 7.72.

every client is crackable. their are more bot makers out here. karelazi wasn't the only one, he just didn't care and didn't hide he was a good programmer.

Well, atleast it limits the people whos botting - and consider you have the knowledge you should be deleted of realots aswell - all you do is whine and cry on EVERY single OT. You have never though that its YOU who has the errors and not the OT?
And dude "it have always been bot... its part of oldschool" go fuck your self, seriously~ Just because it ALWAYS have been bot doesn't mean its good?
Every single new thing in your life must be realllyyyyyyyyyy hard for u, "WHY CHANCE???? IT HAVE BEEN LIKE THIS FOR 10 YEARS AND ALWAYS WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

It's very easy to crack this client. I'm not playing this server but i did it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back