• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. ONLINE! (Playable in USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
no but i cant careless, you care more probably that u have to mention im banned on both servers : o

i mention it because i like to see you mad bro i enjoy it very, mex the tibialife

Lemmar the one who sat 543 hours exping manual on realots then realized that bot works, what a retard

haha i exped manual im so no lifer damn, i need to find my social life.
welll atleast i have chars and money, how u feeling watching your screen 543 hours and then losing everyhting???

yes lets cut it you are banned/deleted on both servers and im not

good for you but im not mad i simply dont care.

That's some bullshit right there... even though you bot you put effort into it, you do it for a reason and you care.
If you didn't care you wouldn't bother botting or playing at all, would you? You even asked for your character back...
Either way, the fact that you bot is fucking pathetic, was looking forward to fight you again sometime in the future but apparently you can't play fair :p

i wasnt even going to start playing on realots but heard its possible to bot so i decided to gain some irl cash from it. And why i asked for unban was just simple question not crying, just to have some fun joining to any war team on that 81 ek. He said no, then no i dont care. lol. I'm playing tibianic and if u want fight me just play tibianic aswell or maybe originaltibia but im still not sure if i will play it.
And i'm sorry if i dissaspointed you on realots but it wasnt in my plans to play there.
Where were u when the last realots was up, realots of Iryont? It was worth to play, much more serious and i put much effort there, but couldnt put effort into here cuz of bot thing. If u enjoy playing here with all that bot thing, you are the loosers not me.

Last edited:
i wasnt even going to start playing on realots but heard its possible to bot so i decided to gain some irl cash from it. And why i asked for unban was just simple question not crying, just to have some fun joining to any war team on that 81 ek. He said no, then no i dont care. lol. I'm playing tibianic and if u want fight me just play tibianic aswell or maybe originaltibia but im still not sure if i will play it.
And i'm sorry if i dissaspointed you on realots but it wasnt in my plans to play there.
Where were u when the last realots was up, realots of Iryont? It was worth to play, much more serious and i put much effort there, but couldnt put effort into here cuz of bot thing.
but mex, you are losing war anyway on Tibianic, why not starting original?

Not loosing yet at all.
RoT/Insane [185] vs NL/AT/OD [184]
But loosing doesnt mean i have to change server.

Not loosing yet at all.
why wasting time on losing on lowrate and never exping? at original you could have fun fighting every day

why wasting time on losing on lowrate and never exping? at original you could have fun fighting every day
original sux, war sux on orsha ots that lsat for 1 week.

agree with mex tho, why the fk dont they fix antibot yet?

Not loosing yet at all.

i know all the hope of you guys went to the amount of frags;p so weird cause last war when the frags were even, but you guys were hunting all the time. The war depended on the amount of exp a team toke, thats what you guys told me. <hypocrites as usual>

Total Level Gain or Loss during war

Insanes+RoT : -190

NL+AT+OD : +9

just saying ;)
looking forward to the new update will be fun for our team to explore the new spots:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back