• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. ONLINE! (Playable in USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so when you pussies start a real war and slaughter eachother lol. all i see is (espeically ond coward team) lvling 24/7 while being lvl 100s. it won't make wars any more fun it will just be a orshabaal ot sooner or later. spamming unlimited ssa's cause they have shitloads of cash.

so when you pussies start a real war and slaughter eachother lol. all i see is (espeically ond coward team) lvling 24/7 while being lvl 100s. it won't make wars any more fun it will just be a orshabaal ot sooner or later.
yeah ; /

i realized that, plus lots off pvp bottiing.

tibianic is the only good/serious oldschool server

yeah ; /

i realized that, plus lots off pvp bottiing.

tibianic is the only good/serious oldschool server

well i like realots cause of the rpg. it is nice to exp with mf's. but if i see these pussy teams around here it is pathetic.. so easy to make cash here so why don't war and have fun + make cash while warring.

@Ruuska you think you will ever add more spawns (custom?) whole day it is crowded everywhere, especially the drags..

Make antibot client > restart > people who got pacc just give them back roses > enjoy

Agreed.

That and the fact that it is cipsoft files are the only thing the OT has going for it.

All else is shit tbh.

Funny how you and some other people are saying that now, but when it was coming up no, this shit was awesome and it will last 10+ years.

Make antibot client > restart > people who got pacc just give them back roses > enjoy

If RealOTs was going to be a long term server, they would have put exp stages and a lowest experience rate, and a lot more work and new stuff that none of the other RealOts servers had in the past, so it won't last long enough with what they have right now, it's just a server for temporarily/quick money making, but that's just what I think. That server isn't a 10+ year server.

Funny how you and some other people are saying that now, but when it was coming up no, this shit was awesome and it will last 10+ years.

If RealOTs was going to be a long term server, they would have put exp stages and a lowest experience rate, and a lot more work and new stuff that none of the other RealOts servers had in the past, so it won't last long enough with what they have right now, it's just a server for temporarily/quick money making, but that's just what I think. That server isn't a 10+ year server.
I knew it was never going to be last, I also knew you were right :D fun to troll.

Only real/server worth playing is Tibianic.

/thread

@up
well you are kinda a hypocrite reading your avatar. waiting for realots blabla, seemed like you were really excited to play there. so it is lame to say such things now..

@up
well you are kinda a hypocrite reading your avatar. waiting for realots blabla, seemed like you were really excited to play there. so it is lame to say such things now..
hows your brother ping on tibianic?

ATTENTION TO EVERYONE READ CAREFULLY. GGWP IS GOING TO FUCK ALL THE TEAMS ARROUND AS SOON AS THEIR PUSSY LEADER OND AKA FEROMERIX AKA VLADIMIR IN GAME GETS (bot) 100LVL AND MAKES ANIHILATOR stop him from it!

ATTENTION TO EVERYONE READ CAREFULLY. GGWP IS GOING TO FUCK ALL THE TEAMS ARROUND AS SOON AS THEIR PUSSY LEADER OND AKA FEROMERIX AKA VLADIMIR IN GAME GETS (bot) 100LVL AND MAKES ANIHILATOR stop him from it!
>implying anyone takes pz

I though you said you quit the server long time ago?
Why do you keep caring?
Why can't you just ONCE _ONCE_ quit the server when you actually say so?

You quit every server 10 times, but never actually stopped playing <3

tbh hoodnasty, any server that you currently feel like playing is "the only server worth playing"

5 months ago, tibianic was a peice of shit server, filled with bots and a complete waste of time to play - according to you

lol

there's a fine line between actually trolling, and posting seriously until you look like a complete retard and then dubbing it "trolling"

there's a fine line between actually trolling, and posting seriously until you look like a complete retard and then dubbing it "trolling"
yeah, basically sums up 90% of hoodnasty's posts

Ekp9o8E.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back