• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. ONLINE! (Playable in USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, seems you didnt take RealOTs seriously.
rUBpTHx.jpg
He just did it for cash, I'd do the same thing m8.

Tibianic. It has 2x rate experience. It's started in 2011. Back in that time there wasn't anticheat client. There were like 50 players online for a very long time then it grow so high with even 300+ amount of people online.

I hardly believe that RealOTS' owners will take care of their server and will not loose their time and money invested into RealOTS.
Anticheat client and few updates are just around the corner. Personally haven't seen any botter on my way and I am satisfied with that list: http://www.the-realots.net/hallofshame
One day RealOTS will grow the same way Tibianic did. All the more we got x3 experience rate.

We have two best oldschool servers online now. Tibianic (7.4) and RealOTS (7.72).
Wish good luck and all the best for Tibianic players but please discuss HERE only about the RealOTS.

Tibianic. It has 2x rate experience. It's started in 2011. Back in that time there wasn't anticheat client. There were like 50 players online for a very long time then it grow so high with even 300+ amount of people online.

I hardly believe that RealOTS' owners will take care of their server and will not loose their time and money invested into RealOTS.
Anticheat client and few updates are just around the corner. Personally haven't seen any botter on my way and I am satisfied with that list: http://www.the-realots.net/hallofshame
One day RealOTS will grow the same way Tibianic did. All the more we got x3 experience rate.

We have two best oldschool servers online now. Tibianic (7.4) and RealOTS (7.72).
Wish good luck and all the best for Tibianic players but please discuss HERE only about the RealOTS.
when tibianic update hits realOTs (if it's even still online) will be even worse off

RealOTS had potential but they didn't listen to me (he who is all knowing and full of wisdom).

realots has potential but honestly the only thing they can do now is create a new server with anticheat client otherwise its pointless to play a server everyone bots on

How is the frag system nowdays? and yea, you consider to make a reset with antibot client?

so many people had botter farms on tibianic for 2 years, THEN they implent anti cheat client. gg so many people have hundreds if not thousands of bp runes. Hell, u cant even hunt in tombs with monks because the monk actually stands still 2 sec after each ATTACK

so many people had botter farms on tibianic for 2 years, THEN they implent anti cheat client. gg so many people have hundreds if not thousands of bp runes. Hell, u cant even hunt in tombs with monks because the monk actually stands still 2 sec after each ATTACK
yo wanna come warloria duel for pvp ? im bored and 0 online

Was only 1 year, and you are over exaggerating "hurr durr thousand of bps of runes"

Make a proposal on the monks to change them, Iryont can change them and probably would.

Was only 1 year, and you are over exaggerating "hurr durr thousand of bps of runes"

Make a proposal on the monks to change them, Iryont can change them and probably would.

that's where you're wrong. I done that when I once played, even tho I noticed there already been made a bunch threads with the same topic, yet, for some reason he doesn't change it.

that's where you're wrong. I done that when I once played, even tho I noticed there already been made a bunch threads with the same topic, yet, for some reason he doesn't change it.
I have yet to see a post like that, lol

Yes, Realots needs an antibot client. Alot of ppl Bot. But its not like that's whats killing the server.
Its just that ppl are getting bored of tibia. Realots online amount will raise to over 200+ again im sure of it.

Its a 7,72 Server with 3x Exp. Its shit easy to get to level 100. Its not like thoose bot knights who collect gold for ppl make a BIG impact. Thoose who bot lvls only when they can waste that botted gold. The rest of the time they are waiting for new cash. Making them in the long run level ALOT slower than somone who would level in mines or dragons some hours per day.

Tibianic hit 530+ in the past week, so that's invalid.
almost every reply you make on this forum, contains the word Tibianic in it. Are you that far up their asses that you can't find your way out little boy?

almost every reply you make on this forum, contains the word Tibianic in it. Are you that far up their asses that you can't find your way out little boy?
Shouldn't you be PGing on RealOTS? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back