• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. ONLINE! (Playable in USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ruuska something is wrong with your client. a few people i know cannot loggin anymore. It says character list loading but nothing happens..

Spiders-Teaser.gif

2zo.gif

really?​
hurrrr omg they're putting in new graphics

they look cool but now it's not oldschool anymore man!!!!

retards

Ooooh right I guess that means CIP Tibia is amazing cause new content can't be bad or else you're a retard, makes sense now....
new content that doesn't affect old content is good content, you're honestly too stupid to see the difference?

Its new content not a change in gameplay you're still playing the same game just more shit to do when you're a higher level instead of grinding the same shit day after day.

Also didn't realize cip owned tibianic? Game definitely ruined now

Its new content not a change in gameplay you're still playing the same game just more shit to do when you're a higher level instead of grinding the same shit day after day.

Also didn't realize cip owned tibianic? Game definitely ruined now

That's why I said if not directly then in-directly.

Also I never once stated CIP owns Tibianic, maybe give it another read.

I'm looking to buy 'ready to host' vanilla RealOTS files (no custom stuff, only 100% Tibia). Send me a PM to discuss details.

New content always affects old content, if not directly then in-directly.
beat around the bush as much as you'd like but if you can play old content without even knowing there's new content, i'd say it has no affect.

Really nice server imho, GM Jens is pretty active nowadays. Also new update coming with antibot client and I hope it will raise amount of players online. Give it a try!
And please, stop talking about Tibianic here. If you like it- cool, but do not adverse it here. Both server are nice and they are going different path.

New US proxy has been Rented, Anti cheat is almost here. Rashid quest is in progress, Some extra Prem days has been given, Thanks for your support and patient, we are quite new at this. but we are here to stay, not even the silly DDos attacks can stop that :) have fun guys, thats what this is about, if you are concerned about anything, contact me ingame --> Jens

Winners Never Quit, Quitters Never Win.

New US proxy has been Rented, Anti cheat is almost here. Rashid quest is in progress, Some extra Prem days has been given, Thanks for your support and patient, we are quite new at this. but we are here to stay, not even the silly DDos attacks can stop that :) have fun guys, thats what this is about, if you are concerned about anything, contact me ingame --> Jens

Winners Never Quit, Quitters Never Win.
Wow, you guys are almost on-par with Tibianic.

Really nice server imho, GM Jens is pretty active nowadays. Also new update coming with antibot client and I hope it will raise amount of players online. Give it a try!
And please, stop talking about Tibianic here. If you like it- cool, but do not adverse it here. Both server are nice and they are going different path.
jens , pls go

Sell cash and chars on realots. Msg me if you are interested.

AFTER DDOS THE SERVER IS DEAD, YOU NEED TO MAKE AGAIN "RE-LOAD" delete all chars start it again its good and fast way.

AFTER DDOS THE SERVER IS DEAD, YOU NEED TO MAKE AGAIN "RE-LOAD" delete all chars start it again its good and fast way.
I really doubt anyone will start over again if they delete all chars. They should just shut the OT down untill they got antibot client, then open it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back