• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. ONLINE! (Playable in USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things can always be changed back, if you dont like it and think it should be changed please discuss it on our Forum, thanks

Come and play guys, We are working so you can have fun

We just found out how to make stages, those files is not easy to work with as you probably already know. however we only have 2 high lvls and they would pretty much not kill you if you join
And they have spent quite alot of time levling which results in high lvl if im correct :).

on long time servers stages sux. The rates here are just fine. My reason for not playing is the real tibia frag system

im curious, what would you consider being a good frag system?

im curious, what would you consider being a good frag system?

one frag a day atleast. meaning 7 frags/ weak and 30 frags a month

the highlight on the day on tibia; for me, is when you kill someone. One of those every 3 days is just not enough

well im not sure how the majority would want the frag system but i will make a thread about it on our webpage

I can't understand why everyone can't start RealOTS again? I mean its pretty obvious this version is serious since the latest parts of RealOTS which were made of Dennis (2012) was closed when it was 20 ppls online, and Iryont (2013) was also closed on the same way.......

I mean Jens and Ruuska have shown that they keep the server of even IF they dont have the economy basis from the server earnings they pay from their pocket..

And everyone has played Everything Originaltibia failed , classicus was funny while it lasted now back to Square one either play Tibianic or RealOTS and in my opinion RealOTS is way more funnier since Tibianic is mega lowrate and mega serious atleast here u can have some funz

Dear players,

The following updates will take place after the next server save

- Skill rate will be increased to x3
- The server has been highlighted on otservlist.org

Regards,
Your RealOTS staff

Dear players,

The following updates will take place after the next server save

- Skill rate will be increased to x3
- The server has been highlighted on otservlist.org

Regards,
Your RealOTS staff
only way you'll get a lot of players is to make it highrate staged which isn't possible apparently

just sayin, no one will flock to this low-rate when tibianic exists, not being a dick just being straight forward

Whats the meaning of putting that in update? Ha-ha

Maybe to show the players that he actually puts effort and money into advertising? Your replies are weird... one moment you're here "supporting" them and the other moment you're just making fun of em.

Maybe to show the players that he actually puts effort and money into advertising? Your replies are weird... one moment you're here "supporting" them and the other moment you're just making fun of em.
Hey mr Classicus, I am still supporting realots but I don't know why he mentions that he highlights an advertisement as an UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back